Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
A minimum of 7 years of sales, business development and account management experience within Business Process Outsourcing /Service Delivery industry.
- Has strong market and industry awareness in Operations Outsourcing / Contact Center / Shared and Managed Services.
- Strong ability to persuade, be strategic, motivate, and influence others.
- Preferably, have experience working in an offshore/outsourcing environment.
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments.
- Strong track record with an ability to maintain and grow client relationships.
- Should have demonstrable problem solving abilities with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems.
- Ability to work in a team environment, including engagement with multi-disciplinary teams of peers.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments and cultural backgrounds
- Executive presence and exceptional communication skills are required.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.