Job Location: Singapore
Job Number: 00427740 00427740_en
Your central role in the digital ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become digital leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions through innovative services and business models.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Mobility, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities:
· Act as API domain SME
· Help clients to identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
· Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
· Drive opportunities through value-based consulting – leads digital workshops and consulting engagements with clients
· Lead API-centric solution design in response to RFP or during opportunity pursuit.
· Deliver values to clients through inventing creative and innovative digital solutions
· Follow closely digital and mobility landscape and identify technology trends and potential vendors/products to ingest into solutions
· Develop joint offerings with Alliance and product vendors
· Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
· Manage teams of different sizes (from small team to very large team) and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role)
· Play the API SME role to lead API Strategy and Governance consulting engagements
· Play the Platform (SOA API) Architect or Subject Matter Expert role during project establishment and works with other team members to ensure successful delivery of client work
· Preferably with 2 years of experience with an API management software like Apigee or Layer 7 or Mashery or WSO2 or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and API security, either in presales or delivery context.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in SOA design and implementation and system integration using SOA
· Minimum of 5 years of development experience using WSDL/SOAP/XML and REST/JSON or equivalent
· Functional domain expertise in one or more of the following industries: Telco, Banking, Media, Retail, Healthcare, Resources or Government
· Relevant Degree or Master holder
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
· A “hybrid” with both technical and business sense
· Entrepreneur mindset – always see things in multiple angles, constantly challenge the norm and constantly looking for better solutions to problems.
· Technically strong and think ‘digital’
· Experience with large-scale complex system integration implementations
· Experience with developing mobile apps, connected devices or M2M technologies
· Strong understanding in API and Developer Economy
· Strong in API design and best practices
· Strong in Platform and Architecture technical skills such as SOA or J2EE and knowledge of emerging technologies/platforms in Mobility, Analytics, Cloud and Social
· Experience in working with AWS, Google Compute Engine, Heroku or equivalent
· Experience in working in Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery methodologies
· Subject Matter Experts in one or more of these domains: SOA, API-first architecture, Mobile Backend, API Security, Mobility Security, API Analytics, API design, REST design, Agile and DevOps practices
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.