The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disruptor? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
YOUR ROLE: IoT Senior Manager
Have your clients come to rely on you for your ability to develop solutions that not only address their unique problems but also optimize value across their business? We’d love to meet you if you have experience in any of the following areas: Mobile Device Management, Mobile Security, Wearable and Mobile App Development – both native and hybrid, and Internet Of Things solutions.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Lead solution efforts to architect, Enterprise and Consumer Mobility and Internet of Things Solutions for vertical and horizontal Industry clients.
- Formulate solution approach to mobile solutions based on scope and objectives.
- Conduct detailed “Risk Assessment” for solution in scope to determine the feasibility of successful implementation of the planned solution
- Act independently, or lead a group of technical contributors, while maintaining top level responsibility for detailed solution analysis and design during business capture and proposal development
- Support New Business Development and Software Project Managers in the role of Solution and Application Architect during the proposal stage of business capture.
- Possess a wide range of knowledge and experience providing mobile solutions for consumers and the enterprise.
- Versed in regulations, policy and, guidelines concerning mobility solutions including security, governance, administration, applications.
- Conversant in emerging technologies including devices, carrier services, management solutions, application development methodologies, the IoT ecosystem and the associated vendors and products.
- Participate in Mobility forums, professional associations, round table discussions, and user groups
- Validate existing architectures and makes recommendations for improvements
- Proactively identify opportunities for integrating modern architecture patterns and emerging technical solutions into the current design
- Foster innovative solution brainstorming sessions with internal staff and provides collaborative innovation strategy sessions with customer technical and business stakeholders that results in the creation of modernized solutions
- Create technology assessments to evaluate and select future technical solutions
- Create Business Cases that contains ROI analysis to support technology assessments
- Lead the creation and execution of test plans, strategies, and communications (e.g. requirement traceability, test scripts, test data requirements, defect management)
- Oversee the management of solution plan, solution approach, digital Risk Assessment, and other solution documents
- Client facing meetings and documenting key decisions and action items
- Learn and obtain expertise with Accenture Delivery Methods and Mobility Offerings