Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are currently looking for experienced and highly motivated candidates to join our Talent and Organisation management team within the Financial Services industry group. As part of the Client & Market career track you will support the drive for profitable growth by designing and implementing process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvement that create value for our clients
Financial Services professionals serve to conceptualize, analyze, design and project manage the implementation and deployment of banking and insurance operating models, processes and solutions that have been developed to meet our Clients’ regulatory needs and business aspirations.
In Accenture, our unique expertise which combines both Business and IT knowledge aims to deliver innovation to our Clients in key areas such as Digital Banking, Digital Insurer, Digital Payment, Customer Analytics, Finance Analytics, Branch and Staff Effectiveness, Core Banking and Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Accenture is recognized to be at the forefront of partnering Financial Services institutions around the world to carve and execute their Digital Transformation agenda.
The Talent & Organization service line offers an integrated suite of proven strategies, methods, tools and deeply skilled resources that help businesses and governments achieve high performance by transforming the performance of their people.
Human Capital & Change Management Manager
Desired profile includes experience working in and leading consulting projects in the development of human capital strategy & change management which include culture, organization, leadership, and talent management.
A strong candidate should have solid knowledge & experience in at least 2 of the 3 following areas:
HR processes, and an understanding of HR software applications for managing talent, improving workforce performance, and developing employees.
Talent Management, including org design, competency modelling, learning & collaboration, leadership development and succession management.
Change Management execution for complex multi organisation/ Geography programmes
Minimum 5 + years of prior consulting and/or professional services experience is expected.
- Shape and Deliver Business Transformation Projects
- Identifying and prioritizing client value creation opportunities based on research and analysis activities and an understanding of client visions, performance gaps, and needs.
- Shaping and leading the business solution implementation: defining and supervising business architecture, process design and development activities, developing capabilities and performance measurements/ KPIs.
- Developing implementation plans and leading teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals.
- Managing project financials. Assessing and managing risk throughout the project lifecycle and making adjustments as needed. Ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved.
- Directing business pilots and client deployment activities.
- Designing the projects overall communication strategy and approach to the desired change journey.
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Managing key client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project. Facilitating complex meetings, presentations and workshops to build client commitment for the change.
- Cultivating follow-on opportunities at clients and developing compelling business case/ proposals to new business opportunities.
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, recruiting).
- Identify and begin developing expertise in specific practice specialty areas to drive firm recognized expertise development.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants.