Digital Tech Developer - Accenture Song - Stockholm
Accenture Song — As the world’s largest, most disruptive digital agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful business and customer experiences. We are a bold and generous team of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists and engineers working together to make possibilities a reality. Accenture Song is committed to our employees and helps you get the most out of your career by igniting your full potential!
For the team in Copenhagen, Accenture Song are seeking a Solution Consultant/Senior Solution Consultant with developer background ready to contribute to global digital marketing projects for a range of international brands. Here you will have the ability to contribute and grow quickly in a truly international environment when advising our clients throughout the implementation process and together we create a playful and warm culture that gives room to grow and thrive.
Is this the right role for you?
Do you want new challenges in a forward-looking and energetic environment with focus leading marketing technologies, such as Adobe Experience Cloud? You will be working cross-functionally with our project managers, marketing consultant, creatives and other solution consultants to implement new tools and platforms for our clients.
We are looking for a new colleague with the following profile
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development or similar background
- You have experience with solutions within the Adobe Experience Cloud or similar marketing and e-commerce technologies
- You have experience as a back end or full stack developer and possess excellent programming skills.
- You have experience working with data modelling and integrations and do not shy away when it comes to making architectural decisions
- Analytic mindset – you enjoy working close to clients, with the ability to keep an overview when working with data
- You enjoy finding solid solutions for complex challenges and helping clients to plot a course in the ever-changing landscape of marketing technology
- You have solid English communication skills in both writing and speaking
- You are self-motivated and an excellent team player with a strong collaborative attitude
What is in it for you?
- A good and inclusive working environment, where you will work with inspiring and highly motivated team of experienced developers making you grow both personally and professionally.
- You will have the ability to develop your career and build your technical and analytical skills while gaining knowledge in marketing technologies and the latest trends in marketing automation.
- Meaningful and interesting client project. Early on you will be given responsibility and therefore have an impact on delivering exciting projects.
- You will get the chance to work with big clients and have your fingerprint in the development process and in Accenture Song as an organization.
- A dedicated mentor following your career journey and a strong learning culture
- Responsibility, trust and an inclusive work environment
- The opportunity to get involved in Accenture´s volunteering, sport- and social groups
- Access to industry and capability specialists in all corners of the world with first-class international knowledge and experience
- Competitive compensation and benefits