Who we are
Accenture Song are a combination of bold and generous creatives, designers, consultants, technologists, strategists, engineers, and many others. Together, we collaborate, ideate, dream up, and create realities from possibilities – for the people we work with. Realities that generate growth by always being relevant by rapidly adapting – at speed of life – to the fluid worlds of technology, business, and culture. In Sweden you will be part of the creative team and do work for clients like Electrolux, OKQ8, SJ, Visit Finland, H&M and some new exiting clients. Our Stockholm Studio is located on Rådmansgatan 42.
The Art Director’s currency is inventiveness, hard work and enthusiasm. What we need from the Art Director (and their Copywriter partner) is ideas that are connected to culture and surprise us with the new and the different. But the Art Director also needs to be able to create final artwork and assets for online use such as email, banner and website ads and pages.
- Develop a range of ideas in a short amount of time and refine and self-edit work along the way
- Know how to package ideas in ways that are clear, concise and buyable
- Is a student of creative trends and best practices in advertising, culture, media and social
- Establish art direction, style and tone for brand campaigns across all channels
- Bring other interests and knowledge to the job (design, influencers, cooking, sports, history, gaming etc…)
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills, both internally and with clients
- Show maturity in dealing with the ups and downs of the business, and find creative opportunities on even the most challenging of clients
- Work with all disciplines to deliver projects of creative excellence on time
- Understand the needs of clients and clients’ business