We are looking for high-performing individuals who meet the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in relevant field (e.g. Economics, Finance, Business, Statistics)
- Good understanding of accounting and a keen business sense.
- Fluent in English and Swedish (both written and spoken)
- 0-3 years relevant work experience of Accounting, Audit, Finance or Investment banking.
- Experience of US GAAP is a merit but not a requirement.
- Skills in Microsoft Office is a merit but not a requirement.
- Analytical with attention to details
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Comfortable to work in a virtual and global working environment
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a high-performance environment
What can we offer?
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a global and dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork, and you will find yourself working together with other high-performing, passionate and dedicated people, all working towards a shared goal.
Aside from the excellent Team to work with, Accenture offers highly competitive salary and benefits like healthcare, advantageous parental leave and retirement funds as well as flexible working arrangements and social activities outside the workplace.
Go ahead and apply here on our site! We will conduct interviews continuously, so we would like to have your application as soon as possible.
Please make sure to include a cover letter. Fluent Swedish and English are required for the position, additional Nordic languages is a merit.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.