We expect 5-10 years professional experience from consulting and/or the Utilities and/or Energy industries interested in pursuing a career within Client Account Leadership.
- Experience and existing relationships for one of the following industries: Utilities, Downstream Energy
- Eager to identify business opportunities, shape deals and prepare proposals together with clients and expert teams
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to influence, collaborate, partner, empower and establish relationships and excellent communication (written and oral) skills in English, Swedish language skill is preferred
- A relevant Business or Technical degree at Master level
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. We offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 750,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. Visit us at www.accenture.com. In Accenture Sweden we work with 90% of the top 30 largest Swedish companies. We are 1400 employees in three locations: Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmö.
Equal is greater than! Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
What we offer
- Advantageous economic compensation with access to share savings arrangement, market leading parental leave conditions and other benefits such as health insurance, wellness allowance
- Accenture IF is a sports association for our employees
- Accenture is strongly engaged in equality and is targeting 50/50 female male ratio until 2025. WISE is our female network in Sweden that arranges several mentorship programs, panel debates, networking-roulette and career advice.
- Accenture is known for our innovative and strong corporate social responsibility (CSR). Many of our employees use their core expertise in socially useful projects and initiatives.
Interested? Send us an application with your CV and cover letter. If you have any questions, please contact recruiter email@example.com.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.