Kaplan part of Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence. Our Stockholm Studio is located on Rådmansgatan 42.
In Sweden you will be part of the creative team and do work for clients like Electrolux, Tulip, OKQ8, SJ, Visit Finland, H&M and Tele2. Join us and bring to life bold ideas with the biggest impact through the unlimited potential of creativity, technology and intelligence.
The Copywriter is a proven creative. What we most need from the Copywriter (and their Art Director partner) is ideas, that are connected to culture and surprise us with the new and the different also possess the self-editing skills to start shaping amazing campaigns for our clients. Fluency in Swedish is a must and expert level English is a bonus.
- Play an active role in the idea generation phase
- Writes for all different forms of media, including manifestos, scripts, digital and content
- Understand and appreciate the importance of strategy, and ensure that all ideas are on brief
- Brings other interests and knowledge to the job (design, influencers, cooking, sports, history, gaming etc…)
- Manage multiple clients and deliverables simultaneously
- Work with all disciplines to deliver projects of creative excellence on time
- Can think in platforms and think beyond traditional advertising solutions
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills, both internally and with clients
- Work with all our disciplines to deliver projects of creative excellence on time
- Show maturity in dealing with the ups and downs of the business, and finds creative opportunities on even the most challenging of clients
- Formal education in Advertising Copywriting - Berghs, Miami Ad School or similar
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating smart, brand-building ideas and executions
- Strong organizational skills to work efficiently and effectively in both personal time management and ability to extend such practices across a team
- Fluent in Swedish and preferably fluent in English
- The ambition to create innovative and award-winning communication
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.