We are looking for Analysts, Consultants and Managers to join any of our Helsinki, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo offices.
Build and Manage Valuable Client Relationships
- Work alongside our clients to define and realize project goals
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate workshops
- Present analysis findings and recommendations to client leadership
- Develop relationships with our clients from Manager to Director level
Be Part of Shaping our Business Development
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities by teaming up with Managers/Senior Managers, lead and contribute to proposal work to build a pipeline of relevant client work for the Talent & Organization practice
- Position yourself as a subject matter expert within your area of expertise internally at Accenture and externally
Learn and Grow through Training and Skills Development
- Receive comprehensive training covering business sense, technical and professional skills development.
- Improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization through a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster.
- Learn both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.
- Utilize the sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, which provide an unbeatable platform from which to advance your career!
About Talent & Organization
We partner up with our clients to help them transform their businesses through the power of technology and the scale of our capabilities. Join us and help leading organizations unlock their potential and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
Talent & Organization professionals, situated within our Strategy & Consulting practice, help our clients to:
- Encourage Organizational Change on large scale business transformations
- Build and lead talent strategies that incorporate future talent needs
- Create and implement new operating models to achieve their business and people agenda
- Improve organizational performance through coordinated HR services
You’re a consultant with experience across strategy and management consulting engagements at a reputable firm serving large-scale clients. Across the course of your engagements, you have come to realize that all possibilities, opportunities and strategies are fully contingent on the people & organization agenda for success. You feel highly motivated to own the data-orientated future of talent, leadership, culture & organization together with our clients, and you have the ability to craft, sell and deliver programs.
- Experience in consulting work connected to talent & organization topics (1 year experience required for an Analyst level, 3+ years at Consultant level, 5+ years at Manager level)
- Master’s degree
- Previous consulting experience is highly valued (and a requirement for Manager candidates)
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Comfortable with written/oral presentations
- Comfortable working in projects with client teams
- Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Proficient in English and one of the Nordic languages
- In your area(s) of skills and experience, you demonstrate leading practices from your delivery experience; bring in tools, frameworks and new ways of working for client value creation
- You are used to collaborating with various project teams (both functional and technical), bringing the talent, organizational change and human potential aspect
- You have worked in multi-national environments and with end-users / employees of all different types of backgrounds, such as finance, manufacturing, shop floor and executive levels
- As an added bonus, you have experience working on HR Transformation projects and have a solid knowledge of leading practice HR processes
Please note that business is closed during the month of July. If you are applying during summer, please expect delays in our responses.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Sustainable Planning & Fulfilment - Senior Manager
E2E Decarbonisation - Senior Manager
Posted 14 days ago
Sustainable Operations - Senior Manager
Posted 14 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.