Come work with us and join our team! We are an engaged, tech-savvy, fun and kind group of people that are focusing on basically everything related to Google Cloud. We are involved in everything from selling Google Cloud related projects to working on clients’ transformations to architecting solutions to building IaC with Terraform to integrating BigQuery with data sources and building pipelines. You get the picture.
Now why should you work with us then? If you are interested in working with Google Cloud in a friendly team with clients that are disrupting the market, and you appreciate learning new things then stop looking. Accenture's Google Cloud Business Group (AGBG) is Google’s #1 business partner globally. We are collaborating closely with our global expert networks in areas such as Google Cloud and Industry specifics. You will be an integral member in our entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for a tech-savvy, kind, curious, engaged data engineer and possibly who has previous experience in GCP that wants to work with us and build an exciting career within Accenture together with a mentor.
As a Google Cloud Data Engineer, you help our clients to democratize their data to enable data-driven decision making. You will be responsible for designing and developing data solutions such as data sinks, data pipelines and data warehouses using GCP tools like Pub/Sub, Dataflow, BigQuery etc. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow technical skills in some of the market’s biggest and toughest challenges.
· Work with business and data team to efficiently use Google Cloud platform to analyze data and build data models on BigQuery or Bigtable
· Work with business SME to perform source system data analysis, data mappings and build data inventory
· Develop data architectures and data migration to cloud strategy
· Design and build pipelines and architectures for data processing
· Integrate massive datasets from multiple data sources for data modelling
· Minimum 1 Cloud Certification (GCP, Azure or AWS)
· Previous cloud experience
· You have an Academic degree, preferably at master’s level
· Fluent in English
· Professional Certifications in GCP
· Programming skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Hybris/Intershop Back-End/Full-Stack Developer
Posted 29 days ago
Posted 29 days ago
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.