We are looking for junior Strategy & Management Consultants who want to join our Strategy & Consulting – Communication & Media team in Stockholm, Sweden!
Our key goal is to empower our clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. At Communication & Media we are building a community with the best people and we believe that transparency, the ability to impact and making yourself heard together with a great team feeling and sense of belonging are key.
Come join our team!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 674,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About us; The Strategy & Consulting – Communication & Media team
Through deep Communications & Media industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with clients across the Communication & Media industry, including Software & Platform (e.g. Internet/Tech companies) to deliver strategic, innovative and transformative programs.
- Be part of a team delivering transformation solutions to achieve client value outcomes.
- Draw on best practices and analysis to inform recommendations.
- Contribute to industry thought leadership and perspectives shared with clients.
- Build relationships, build trust and elevate Accenture’s brand and client presence in the Industry.
- Support business development efforts.
- A typical project duration is 2-12 months and clients include many of the leading Communication & Media and Software & Platform companies in the Nordics.
Who you are:
- You are a curious, energized Strategy & Management Consulting profile in the beginning of your career with a deep interest of working across the Communication & Media industry, including Software & Platform.
- You are used to collaborating in diverse project teams and can work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- You are passionate about working in a transparent environment and believe that diversity drives innovation.
- You are a true team player and want to be part of an organization that strives to make a difference by innovating with a purpose.
- You have a Master’s degree in a relevant field, e.g. Engineering or Business Administration, with top-of-class results
- You have a background from a top tier consulting or large business development firm or technology driven organizations.
- A minimum of 1 years for Analysts
- A minimum of 2 years for Consultants
- You are comfortable with written and oral presentations in both English and Swedish, conducting interviews, participating in workshops and supporting in analysis and recommendation crafting.
What’s in it for you?
Join Accenture Communication & Media practice and work with leading organizations to unlock their potential and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career!
All our advising professionals receive comprehensive training covering business sense, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to advance your career!
Make your move – apply online by attaching your CV and application letter in English and diplomas in English or Swedish.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Do you want to know more about the role? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Senior Manager) and he will be able to answer your questions. Any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com
Relevant profiles will be called in for an interview on an ongoing basis.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent, and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.