Accenture Strategy & Consulting Health Service is looking for ambitious and engaged consultants that wants to shape the Swedish healthcare of tomorrow
Accenture have a long-standing and well-established collaboration with leading players in the health sector and work side by side with the customer to create tomorrow's healthcare. Within Accenture Strategy & Consulting Health Service we have an ambition to grow rapidly the next few years. We are seeking analysts that wants to join in on our journey and contribute to growing an organization and work with complex projects that will benefit Swedish healthcare.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for you who want to work with the latest technology and have a passion for healthcare. You also have an interest for working in the intersection of ICT and healthcare and believe that digitization of healthcare can reduce cost and increase patient outcome. Moreover, you are triggered by the opportunity to take part in building an organization.
How do you know this could be the role for you?
- Drive - You enjoy working in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment and you can handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Problem solving - You are solution oriented, have an analytical mind, have strong interpersonal skills and have a “can do” attitude.
- Tech-interest – You believe that digitization can increase efficiency and reduce cost
- You have 1-4 years of relevant experience from project management, EMR-strategy and implementation, e-health, Healthcare logistics, digital transformation within healthcare or health informatics and data governance.
- You have a university degree within relevant field.
- You are fluently in Swedish and English (written and spoken is required)
Example of tasks and responsibilities
- Assist our customers with everything from business process development and strategic consulting to project and change management
- Understand business change needs and assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders
- Produce high quality deliverables through coordination with various stakeholders
- Analyze data and make data-drive decisions
- Continuously contribute to the development and growth of the team and related activities
Our work is varied, and you get the opportunity to work in teams with multidisciplinary backgrounds. Together we work with engaging issues to achieve new goals and create good results using new technology. At Accenture Sweden you will work with talented people all with one thing in common: passion for change.
What’s in it for you?
- Meaningful work and an opportunity to make a real difference by creating value for our clients, our people and local communities
- A strong professional environment with exciting project roles and highly skilled colleagues
- Competitive salary and good terms and conditions, share savings and health insurance
- An exciting and varied working day in a leading company in constant development
- A performance achievement framework that focuses on your strengths, progress and career development with continuous coaching
As a management consulting analyst with focus on healthcare you will belong to Accenture Strategy & Consulting Nordic with focus on Healthcare. Your focus will be the Swedish market and you will work close to the Swedish client group for Health & Public Services.
Make your move – apply online by attaching your CV and application letter in English and diplomas in English or Swedish.
We look forward to receiving your application! Do you want to know more about the role? Please contact email@example.com (Senior Manager) and she will be able to answer your questions. Relevant profiles will be called in for an interview on an ongoing basis.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.