Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
You will be joining one of the fastest growing parts of Accenture as we build our Cloud First business in the Nordics. At re:Invent in November 2021 Accenture announced the renewal of its joint business group with Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS). Building on a 13-year relationship, Accenture and AWS will make an additional joint investment over the next five years to help clients spur innovation on the Cloud Continuum and accelerate business value at scale by delivering solutions through the Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG). You will become a member of the AABG in our Sales career track. Join if you want to be part of the team that together with AWS “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”
As an AWS Country Sales Lead, you will proactively grow our AWS Technology Consulting and Services pipeline and sales, you will work with both Accenture and AWS account teams to proactively originate, shape and close opportunities involving AWS technologies. You will build close relationships with clients, the broader Accenture team and with AWS in an exciting and fast-growing cloud market.
In addition, you will build AWS country community at Accenture. You will promote our ability to enable change with 360o value for customers from multiple dimensions, including sustainability and inclusive & diversified talent development also through AWS prism.
This is an area of high career growth potential for individuals with strong technology and services sales backgrounds, who are willing to invest in training to build specialist knowledge in the underlying AWS technologies to effectively shape solutions with our clients.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients
- Effectively engage with the clients at all levels, to maintain their continued support for Accenture & AWS
- Lead the deal - including qualification, shaping, defining win strategy, charting power map, etc
- Engage early to influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Interaction with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture and AWS, involving negotiating or influencing sales strategy
- Working with Client Account Leads and Industry Leads to understand the context to develop compelling value propositions to take the client
- Lead the overall solutions shaping using your knowledge of the AWS platform, bringing together Accenture & AWS specialists as required to compliment the overall solution.
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close, with support depending on deal size
- Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities
- Build trust between teams, evangelizing for AWS differentiators
- Establish a community of AWS champions at Accenture and proactively drive engagement with AWS and AWS communities within the country
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience of leading, winning, negotiating, and closing technology sales pursuits in the cloud, infrastructure, and applications space, ideally using AWS technologies
- Demonstrating the ability to assess complex problems and create solutions that are market competitive
- Originating sales and relationships with clients at all level, including C-suite, both at established and emerging clients
- An understanding of the Nordic Cloud competitive landscape.
- Track record of establishing new client relationships and developing long-term recurring relationships both with clients and in the broader technology vendor alliance ecosystem
- Experience of working independently and successfully as part of a team.
- Ideally AWS Certification at Practitioner level with a willingness to achieve Associate level. We are looking for candidates willing to immerse themselves in AWS cloud technologies to be effective in shaping and solutioning specific solutions for clients, working in a multi-disciplined team
- Working with Client Account Leads and Industry Leads to understand the latest in Accenture offerings and from that develop compelling value propositions to take the client
- Working with AWS to understand the latest in AWS and develop compelling value propositions to position to client account teams and clients
- Developing early credibility both internally at Accenture and with our clients – become the trusted partner for our long-standing and emerging clients, in turn influencing the client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Coordinating internal approvals (including initial qualification) and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition development, client interactions and relevant client demonstrations,
- Facilitating the negotiations and closing activities. Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Degree or Equivalent
What’s in it for you
You will get to work in one of the fastest growing parts of Accenture; working closely with AWS; one of the most innovative technology companies in the world. The rate of innovation in AWS Cloud is significant, so we are looking for candidates who are eager to learn and become literate in the different AWS cloud solutions and broadly how they compare in the market.
All our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom/virtual, or in collaboration with others.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundary-less opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways, If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 33 days of vacation per year on a manager level, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.