Do you have a passion for transforming businesses with the newest technologies and making them data-driven companies? Are you looking for a place where you could combine your business consulting skills with technology strategy know-how? Then our role as a SAP consultant in the Strategy & Consulting practice is a perfect find for you!
You will play a key role in transforming organizations and communities around the world. Let there be change!
Transformation consultant (SAP)
In your role as a Transformation Consultant (SAP) at Accenture, you will (for example):
- Be an integral part of innovative SAP transformation projects
- Support clients in defining the overall technology blueprint and transition plan to develop and align the business and IT strategies
- Create value-driven ERP strategies to reach concrete business results and link the overall business strategy to the company's functional areas, so that our clients’ business models are aligned with the strategic direction determined by the overall business strategy
- Develop operating model designs connected to SAP operations and execute process redesign for SAP
- Utilize your functional expertise in Supply Chains by analyzing and designing business processes, supported by SAP best practice solutions and other related technologies
- Apply insights and knowledge to help clients navigate in a changing business environment, optimize their business and leverage their talent
- Build roadmaps, KPI frameworks, and design business cases for value realization
- Establish expansion strategies from the core SAP towards a further digital strategy and implementation
What’s in it for you:
- Great development opportunities and support for progressing in your professional career
- Great opportunity to develop your business acumen, consulting toolbox, technical and professional skills
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization - including methodology, knowledge databases, expert networks and benchmarks
- A dedicated mentor to guide you during your work with continuous feedback
- Inspiring colleagues to support and work with
Competitive compensations and benefits
Who we are looking for:
In order to be successful as an SAP consultant, it is recommended that:
- You have sound experience in for example designing supply chain strategies, improving and transforming supply chain operations, or developing / optimizing planning, logistics, and warehouse functions
- You have experience in change management related to transformation programs (stakeholder assessment, change impact analysis, organization design, communication planning, training support and business readiness) could be an advantage
- You have proven ability and experience in designing and implementing functional solutions, with an understanding of integration dependencies, demonstrating good conceptual and analytical skills
- You have a master’s degree in a relevant field
- You are an analytical problem-solver with strong business acumen
- You have excellent written and oral presentation skills in English
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 620,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Stockholm, Helsinki, Oslo, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Malmö
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Automotive Scrum Master Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Strategy manager - Consumer goods & Services
Posted 3 days ago
Automotive Project Manager
Posted 11 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.