Come work with us and join our team! We are an engaged, tech-savvy, fun and kind group of people that are focusing on basically high related to Data and AI. We are involved in everything from designing advanced solutions with large amounts of data to modelling, optimizing and programming data pipelines. And yes, we know how to build machine learning solutions as well. You get the picture.
Now why should you work with us then? If you are interested in working with Data Engineering on Google Cloud in a friendly team with clients that are disrupting the market, and you appreciate learning new things then stop looking. Accenture is Google’s #1 business partner globally. We are collaborating closely with our global expert networks in areas such as Google Cloud and Industry specifics. You will be an integral member in our entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for a tech-savvy, kind, curious, engaged data engineer who has previous experience in GCP that wants to work with us and build an exciting career within Accenture together with a mentor.
As a Google Cloud Data Engineer, you help our clients to democratize their data to enable data-driven decision making. You will be responsible for designing and developing data solutions such as data sinks, data pipelines and data warehouses using GCP tools like Pub/Sub, Dataflow, BigQuery etc. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow technical skills in some of the market’s biggest and toughest challenges.
- Work with business and data team to efficiently use Google Cloud platform to analyze data and build data models on BigQuery or Bigtable
- Work with business SME to perform source system data analysis, data mappings and build data inventory
- Develop data architectures and data migration to cloud strategy
- Design and build pipelines and architectures for data processing
- Integrate massive datasets from multiple data sources for data modelling