DevOps Engineer to Accenture Technology, Sweden
Do you want limitless opportunities to deepen and broaden your technical skills? This is your opportunity to do just that, Accenture Technology is offering career opportunities for those of experience that want to reach new heights and have high expectations on their career and workplace.
We, Accenture Technology, implement and drive complex technology projects whilst working side-by-side with our clients. We design, develop, and deliver innovative and modern solutions that power high performing organizations. We’re searching for candidates with hands-on experience and knowledge of project work and software development, mainly within DevOps.
Working as a consultant at Accenture Technology will enable you to build a solid technical foundation and expand on your current knowledge. You will also be part of teams delivering world class solutions for our clients, making sure they achieve the value that they strive for.
At Accenture we’re constantly looking to break traditional imitations within software development and strive to deliver through new agile methods or working and thinking. You will be given the opportunity to do just that through your role in our teams with colleagues and clients situated both locally and in an international setting.
All our Consultants are eligible for training in everything between technology and business acumen. You will also be provided the opportunity to strengthen your technical expertise to help you be at the forefront of knowledge that can be converted to practice.
The range of work we do, the experience it brings, and the knowledge you will gain makes Accenture Technology an unbeatable platform on which you can build and further your career.
We appreciate the following skills, knowledge, and experience in our DevOps Engineers:
- An understanding of different cloud providers and how their offerings allow for DevOps engineering.
- Different cloud platform providers such as, AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenShift and CloudFoundry.
- CI/CD pipelines, automation and security.
- Test automation integrated in CI/CD pipelines and experience of ”shift-left” test automation.
- DevOps services such as GitHub and cloud suppliers DevOps offerings such as Azure DevOps.
- Backend development such as: NodeJS, Java, Go, Spring, Play Framework, Hibernate, EJB, JDBC, XML, JPA, JMS
- Software development methodologies
- Software architecture.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactively drive initiatives to improve project delivery e.g. improve code quality, suggest changes to ways-of-working and more.
- Proven success in a team orientated environment and use of agile methods.
It is important that you want to work with the latest technologies and have a drive to make a difference with a strong delivery mindset.
- Bachelor, Masters, or Civil Engineering degree
- Fluency in both Swedish and English.
- 3 to 6 years of DevOps engineering experience.
- Enjoys working in an environment that promotes cooperation and prioritizes personal development.
- An ambition to develop as an individual and professional by gradually assuming more responsibility related to helping our customers reaching their goals.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Posted 18 days ago
DevOps Engineer to Software Engineering
Posted more than 1 month ago
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Country Sales Lead Sweden
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.