Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
There is a technical revolution going on in the area of e-commerce and customer experience. For companies to truly differentiate themselves on customer experience it is no longer enough to rely on a single platform to satisfy all requirements. Typically, our clients require a range of components to be integrated to create a smooth and seamless customer experience. Our clients are also typically looking to break apart monolithic solutions in favor of smaller components that enable continuous development and deployment.
Description of the role
We are now looking to expand our capacity to help our clients design and implement the next generation customer experience solutions based on combining different best-of-breed or custom components to a harmonious whole.
As an experience integrator you will be working on a variety of business-critical projects where you will be designing and implementing solutions based on the latest generation components from a range of software vendors. You will constantly have to learn new software products and how to integrate them. You will also have to think about the run-time environment in production and how to set up a dev-ops pipeline.
In areas where you don’t have previous experience you will be expected to research, qualify and recommend technical choices based on your understanding of the client needs. Rather than being a specialist in a specific tool or platform you will become a problem solver with an enormous toolkit.
- You have 3-5 years’ experience of writing code in Java/Spring Boot and/or Node.js backend.
- You have worked with one or more customer experience platforms in the areas of e-commerce, content, or marketing automation
- You have worked with integrating customer experience components such as search engines, payment components, order management, single sign-on solutions, personalization engines etc.
- Experience of developing or designing solutions in AWS, GCP or Azure
- Familiarity with DevOps environments and experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) tools
- Experience in container & container management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes or similar)
What we can offer
Being part of a larger Accenture team that covers cutting edge skills in everything from client advisory to implementation and delivery of complete and complex solutions to our clients
Exciting projects with some of the biggest companies in the Nordics.
Excellent opportunities for improving and developing your technical skills towards cutting edge architecture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.