Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Communication & Media. Our key goal is to empower our clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. At Communication & Media we are building a community with the best people and we believe that transparency, the ability to impact and making yourself heard together with a great team feeling and sense of belonging are key.
Come join our team and work with leading organizations to unlock their potential and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career!
Who we are – about Communication & Media
Through deep Communications & Media industry expertise, analytics, and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
Work you will do
As a Network Operation Architect, you will be responsible for designing and sizing network operations solution supporting client needs and work with ecosystem and sales team.
- Capabilities to manage technical topics for deployment and testing phases
- Able to manage e2e processes for RFI/RFQ/RFP;
- Able to coach junior people regarding network operation skills and topics
- Assist account teams and partners in all technical aspects of Network operations design to create solution to the clients during pre-sales activities
- Understand client specific challenges and requirements while virtualizing/containerizing Access Network (e.g. RAN) workloads and associated infrastructure requirements, and provide tailored solutions.
- Work with ecosystem (e.g. Altiostar, Parallel Wireless) partners to understand the future roadmap items to optimize the RAN solution and cloud infrastructure solutions costs.
- Work with the sales team to enhance and evolve solution based on clients’ requirements.
- Work on sizing and dimensioning to support pricing activities.
Who we are looking for
- You have a bachelor’s degree within IT, Telecommunication Engineering, or other technical studies
- You have experience in network solution architecture with focus on FCAPS capabilities
- You are used to collaborating in diverse project teams and can work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- You are passionate about working in a transparent environment and believe that diversity drives innovation.
- You are a true team player and wants to be part of an organization that strives to make a difference by innovating with a purpose.
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience.
- Service and Network assurance architecture (on prem, cloud, hybrid) high level design
- Assurance cloud services (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS)high level design
- Observability Framework requirements analysis, high level design and sizing: data collection, elaboration, distribution, presentation
- Operations tool integration architecture design for TTM, FM, PM, SQM, CEM based on products and open source architecture ( Helix, Netcool. TeMIP, Infovista, MyCom, Nagios, SNOW, Remedy, Azure Monitor, Splunk, Kibana, Grafana, ELK, Influx DB, Cassandra, Telegraph, Prometheus, Openmetrics, etc..)
- Network Operating Model: processes, roles, interfaces, tools, solution high level design and sizing
- Cloud Native operations design
- SRE and NRE concept, roles and responsibilities definition
- Network analytics use cases based on ML/AI
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- Great opportunity to develop your business acumen, consulting toolbox, technical and professional skills
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization - including methodology, knowledge databases, expert networks and benchmarks
- Inspiring colleagues to support you and a lot of fun activities
- Competitive compensations and benefits
- Early leadership roles with overview of engagements and sub streams
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
- The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to advance your career!
Interested? Make your move – apply online below and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website: Accenture | Sweden | Let there be change
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden email@example.com
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce SE - Business & Integration Arch Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
SAP Utilities Retail Technology Advisor
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 19 days ago
Cloud Advisory Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 26 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.