Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Who we are - about Technology Strategy & Advisory:
Technology Strategy & Advisory is the part of Accenture that design and execute industry-leading reinventions that allow organizations to realize exceptional business value from technology. Working with us means that you will be part of high-impact strategy and advisory projects involving technology strategy definitions, advisory support and implementations for our clients. You´ll be working in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment with colleagues from all across Accenture, helping our clients cross-industries in the areas of for instance:
- Cloud First – Through Cloud First initiative, Accenture has developed core business solutions to address all aspects of clients’ cloud transformation agenda to re-imagine technology delivery, business models and revenue streams for our clients with help of Cloud solutions
- Future tech – Advise clients on how to lead in the digital age by leveraging new technologies such as AI, Blockchain, IoT, and Connectivity
- Intelligent operating model and innovation – Create intelligent operating models to transform performance and build the foundation for agility and growth
- Data-driven enterprise – Unlock the value of data, architecture, and AI to drive business agility and transformation to a real-time enterprise
- Tech ROI – Identify, quantify, maximize and sustain value realization from technology investments
- Resilient modern architecture – Exploit technology and modern architectures as critical enablers of business growth
- Network and connectivity services – Design, build and operate modern connectivity solutions, exploiting cloud and AI, including 5G and fiber
We pride ourselves in building long lasting relationships with our clients by driving powerful outcomes and inspiring our clients with impact and we act as trusted Subject Matter Experts and Advisors to client CIOs/CTOs at the largest and most well-known companies in the Nordics and Globally.
At Technology Strategy & Advisory we are building a community with the best people based on our Secret Sauce; we believe that transparency and openness, the ability to make impact and make yourself heard, together with a great team feeling and sense of belonging are keys to success.
Work you will do and typical projects and roles:
Future Tech expert – with experience from or interest in how disruptive technologies impact the IT-organization and ways of working.
As a Future Tech Expert, you are a Tech-maestro with tons of experience in technology-driven business strategies, and leadership and management skills to spare. You are an expert in advising clients on the state-of-art with new technology in order to achieve their strategic, financial, and operational goals. You have energy and drive in abundance, along with personal resilience, a passion for technology, and a love of continual learning!
Enterprise Data Architect / Strategist – with experience from or interest in cloud-based solutions. As an Enterprise Data Architect in Accenture, you will help our clients become data-driven enterprises by unlocking the value of data, data platforms, automation, and Cloud. You will be working with projects ranging from creating data strategies and architectures to addressing data challenges faced when scaling digital solutions and platforms. By utilizing Cloud technologies, you will support clients in increasing productivity while delivering new products and services faster. If you bring a TOGAF certification and/or certification on any of the MAG’s training programs - that is great! If not, we will provide you with the opportunity to take these certifications.
Enterprise Agility / IT Operating Model expert – with experience from or interest in how cloud-based solutions impact the IT-organization and ways of working. As an Enterprise Agility / IT Operating Model Expert, you will help shape our clients’ IT-organizations and new, agile ways of working in the era of cloud-based IT-solutions, repositioning their IT capabilities for the digital era. If you bring a SAFe certificate - that is great! If not, we will provide you with the opportunity to take this certification.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for curious people willing to challenge the current ways of working by utilizing new technologies, agile ways of working and new business models in order to bring new ideas and innovations to life. With us you will have the possibility to work as Manager or Senior Manager leading complex business development, digital transformations and be a key advisor for c-suites in the leading Nordic companies.
- Between 5-10 years of relevant experience either from other consultancy companies, large business development or technology-driven organizations
- Hands-on experience within one (or several) of the roles described above
- You are outgoing, have a good business network and are forward leaning, constantly thriving for establishing new business relationships
- Experience in leading cross cultural, cross functional teams for Nordic or global clients
- Ability to manage working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to influence others
- Ability to understand digital trends and new technologies and evaluate how they can help to disrupt, inspire and change
- Strong ability to handle complexity and solve problems by simplicity
- Strong ability to translate the business needs and requirements into innovative solutions
- Relevant science or business master’s degree with strong academic results. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree, combined with extensive experience in the relevant practice field, will also be considered
Work and language requirements
- Work location will be in Sweden - Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö.
- Flexibility in terms of travel and work across the Nordics is expected.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English and preferably in Swedish
What is in it for you
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- Great opportunity to develop your business acumen, consulting toolbox, technical and professional skills
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization - including methodology, knowledge databases, expert networks and benchmarks
- Inspiring colleagues to support you and a lot of fun activities
- Great work-life balance with high degree of flexibility
- Competitive compensations and benefits
- Early leadership roles with overview of engagements and sub streams
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move – apply below and attach your CV and letter of application in English. We look forward to receiving your application.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website: Accenture | Sweden | Let there be change
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Utilities Retail Technology Advisor
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 20 days ago
Cloud Advisory Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 27 days ago
Communication & Media are looking for their next Network Operations Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 30 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.