Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 620,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Life at Accenture
Throughout your time at Accenture, we do not only offer our people the training they need but also expect them to take the time to learn and grow in a culture of continuous improvement. As you progress through your career in the path you choose, you will move more and more towards a leadership role in the truest sense of the word. Leaders lead by respect, knowledge and by helping those more junior than themselves.
How will you spend your days as a Cloud First Design Architect?
By using your knowledge and skills to challenge your teammates and your leaders to innovate on extensive existing knowledge and expertise to provide sustainable disrupting solutions, exceeding industry standards, to our clients.
· Some days this would take the form of client workshops where we share our knowledge, plan and/or design solutions for our clients.
· Some days you will be designing, provisioning and/or securing cloud architectures for global and local business critical systems for our clients.
· Other days you may be engaged in architecture or other training as a student or faculty.
· You may also simply be mid project where you are bringing your skills to our clients by orchestrating and automating environments for a proof-of-concept demo or even getting ready for a production deployment.
In all of this you can rest assured that Accenture have high ethical standards which make you proud to work for an organisation like this which also cares first and foremost for our people.
· Tell us how you are passionate about technology.
· Be able to articulate your knowledge to not only other technical people, but also to non-technical business focused people and help them understand what the technology would mean to them and why they should care.
· Have 3-5 years’ experience working with one or more cloud providers’ technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and others.
· Those 3-5 years should at least in part be focused on working with infrastructure transformation and/or cloud transformation.
Have a good understanding of the full technology lifecycle, including Design, Build, Deploy, Migrate, Operate, Sunset and Tombstoning, and how it impacts dependant solutions and business functional requirements.
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
At Accenture there are clearly defined career paths to help our people progress and grow their career paths. At Accenture, your career is your own and you have the freedom and the responsibility to steer it towards your own personal aspirations.
· Our people are diverse, passionate, and easy to work with.
· Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
· Partnership with Cloud Guru
· Great benefits for parental leave and health package
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.