WHAT KIND OF CAREER PROGRESSION CAN YOU EXPECT?
- You can grow into a Systems Developer Lead, a Cloud Architect or an expert on cloud. Check our website to see what those roles are all about.
- There are opportunities for relocation in our other cloudy hubs.
HOW TO STAND OUT?
- Systems administration skills - you'll probably prefer a command line to a GUI.
- You automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn't update each one manually, right?
- Experience with cloud ecosystems, from transforming requirements into design all the way down to operations.
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption.
- You will need to be fluent in English (and Swedish, of course).
WHAT ARE OUR CLOUDY PERKS?
- Our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Partnership with Cloud Guru
- Great benefits for parental leave and health package
- Our commitment to you
At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and enthusiasms. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be a part of this diversity!