Product/UX Designer – Fjord [Sweden]
- At Fjord, Product Design is the heartbeat of our design practice. Our Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
- Understand UI/UX Design as a discipline and a practice.
designers identify user needs, interpret client challenges, and develop concepts that unify our products and services. Product Designers work collaboratively with Design teams, absorbing the project’s needs, creating concepts, and evolving the client’s experiences in an engaging way. As a Product/UX Designer, you’ll be accountable for concepts and UX design artifacts at the project level.
Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
- 3-5 years of UX/UI design experience, preferably at a digital agency (graduate-level study may count toward 1-2 years of professional experience).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Interaction/UX Design.
- Intermediate command of standard design applications (i.e. Sketch, Figma Illustrator, Keynote, InVision); Experience with prototyping software, video editing, motion graphics, is a plus.
- Strong digital design portfolio with examples on multiple touch-points that demonstrate conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
- Intermediate awareness of delivery methodologies with an emphasis on agile.
- Ability to utilize feedback/direction from the Creative Lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the Creative Lead.
- Ability to speak professionally in client presentations.
What we expect from you
- Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
- Understand UI/UX Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Explain and discuss design decisions eloquently and give design feedback.
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Work closely with design, technology, and project management to ensure the design meets creative, strategy, and project objectives.
- Design user interfaces for any type of platform, concept sketches, presentation decks, design systems, and storyboards under direction of the project’s Creative Lead.
- Share in client presentations, as appropriate and assigned.
- Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
What we offer
- Highly innovative and hardworking colleagues with a 50:50 gender mix and over 10 nationalities alone in our Stockholm studio
- Impactful work for some of the most well-known brands in the world
- Diverse project teams with flat hierarchies and a tight collaboration from start to finish
- A brand new two-floor office space with a physical prototyping lab, a silent library, swings, many private hideaway spots, spacious workshop and communal areas, foosball/ping pong/VR/etc for the after-works, and great coffee with real espresso machines... (yes, we love and miss our studio!)
- Learning and training activities throughout the year as well as one big annual get-together for Fjordians to meet and greet teams from other studios
- Continuous learning, sharing, education and support from Accenture – to enable Fjordians harness and expand their craft and leadership skills
- Exchange programs with other Fjord Studios worldwide
- The possibility to attend relevant conferences (When the health environment allows)
- Competitive salary package (incl pension, gym allowance and private health insurance, annual book allowance)
We are Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe that design can solve complex problems by focusing on solutions and big ideas. At Fjord, this work is the cornerstone and the catalyst for products and services that change the world. We’re inspired every day to bring meaningful experiences into the world, and we’re looking for people who want to collaborate and do their best work with us. If this sounds like a place you want to be, consider this your invitation to join us.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse set of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden <email@example.com>.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.