Sales Capture Lead for Resources Industry Group
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Our sales professionals are dedicated to growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations, and closure. They own the sales process and outcomes.
We welcome you to speak to us for the role in our Sales Capture team, for the Resources Industry. This job is focused on managing a deal through the sales stages and is primarily accountable for sales closure.
We are closely working with key industry players in the Energy, Natural Resources, Chemicals and Utilities sectors in the Nordics, you’ll develop innovative strategies, improve operations, and reduce risk while offering solutions that span the entire energy value chain.
Chemicals and Natural resources
Work with a wide cross-section of industry segments such as petrochemicals, specialty chemicals, polymers and plastics, gases, and life sciences. You'll leverage the latest technologies to help our clients determine how to achieve sustainable growth in a cyclical industry.
Navigate the energy transition to build a safe, profitable, and sustainable future for oil and gas industry companies. Shape the future of energy and help clients tackle disruption, embrace innovation, and transform, grow, and adapt in an increasingly digital world.
You will work with our portfolio of electricity, gas and water companies. Join a team with experience providing companies with strategic and workable insights related to the world's energy system transition. You'll help clients drive profitability, optimize costs, and increase efficiency across the utility value chain.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the opportunity sales campaign and close opportunities using deep sales process and offering expertise. Focus can range from single tower service group to complex, multi tower/transformational opportunities
- Establish qualification and win strategy and power map
- Build and retain knowledge and network to partners and competitors in the market
- Build client relationships and leverage your network
- Coordinate internal approvals, sales team resources, manage solution/proposition development and client interactions
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition
- Influence client's selection process and evaluation criteria.
- Ensure a Competitive Advantage is created.
- Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities
- Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- Participate as the one or all the following roles from the Sales Role Blueprint: Sales Lead, Deal Shaper, Negotiator, Bid Manager, and, potentially as the Origination Lead for small-medium size team
- Value Proposition Development
- Transition to Delivery
- Sales Pursuit Management
- Pricing Strategy & Execution
- Proposal Development
- Negotiate to Close
- Deal Shaping
- Business Case Development
- Accenture Selling Methods
- Offering Acumen
- Alliance Management
- Lead Generation
- Offering Campaign Management
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Sales skill and proven sales experience preferably from our industry Tech/Consulting
- Experience and knowledge of Resources Industry in Nordic
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Strong relationship acumen
- ERP, cloud, infrastructure sales background experience
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills
- English and Nordic language skills required
- Over all 10-12 years of professional experience and at least 5 years of relevant experience on this type of role
Investing in you
We offer you an excellent opportunity to grow your skills within an international world leading company performing to the highest professional standards. Your development is supported by advanced learning- and performance models to provide you with cutting-edge knowledge in your specialist field. We will build your future career and as a key milestone we will assign you a personal career counselor, guiding you through your professional development at Accenture.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Client Account Leadership - Health & Public Service
Posted 2 days ago
USA NY - New York
Client Account Leadership Senior Manager - Products
Posted 2 days ago
Retail and Consumer Industry Account Leader, Senior Manager
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.