We are searching for Graduates and Junior Consultants for Accenture Strategy & Consulting.
If you wish to be considered please submit an application before the 15th March 2021.
Are you a recent graduate or about to graduate from University? Do you see a future career in consulting? Bring your talent and passion to Accenture and help us deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity! Take this opportunity to develop your skills and build an extraordinary career. You will play a key role in transforming organizations and communities around the world. Let there be change!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Through deep industry expertise, analytics and insights, we empower clients to survive and thrive in the new, the now and the unknown. To stay agile in a world dominated by change, the C-suite must keep the core business running while simultaneously identifying and investing in the new. Accenture Strategy & Consulting enables leaders to act quickly and confidently as they pivot to the future. Known for our ability to execute at speed, we help clients determine clear, actionable paths to competitive agility by bringing them new thinking on business and technology.
Accenture Strategy & Consulting consists of a wide range of business functions and industry groups. Read more about our business functions and industries here.
Within Strategy & Consulting, we offer three talent segments:
- Strategy combines deep industry and functional expertise, data driven insight and human-centered approaches to help our clients shape their business strategies, optimize cost and drive growth.
- Industry and Functional Consulting leverage industry and functional expertise and data-driven insights to advise, design and implement transformational solutions to reimagine business functions and create new business models for our clients
- Applied Intelligence works to unlock the power of automation, analytics and AI, and pave the way for innovation.
In your role as a Strategy Analyst at Accenture, you could:
- Develop value-driven strategies to reach concrete business results. By combining a robust approach with deep industry and functional expertise, you help senior executives define and deliver sustainable competitive strategies.
- Design the strategic technology and IT agenda for the next 3-5 years that maximizes business value for the client. Your focus is on creating innovative and concrete technology and IT strategies to optimize and enable business operations, but also on mobilizing the changes required to implement the strategy.
- Explore how new innovative digital technologies can help solve the clients’ key business challenges, and create the roadmap and business case required to enable the proposed solution
- Link the overall business strategy to the company's functional areas, so that our clients’ business models are aligned with the strategic direction determined by the overall business strategy.
Industry and Functional Consulting Analyst
In your role as a Consulting Analyst at Accenture, you could:
- Apply insights and knowledge to help clients navigate in a changing business environment, optimize their business and leverage their talent
- Help clients identify and unlock value in their business using benchmarks, interviews and workshops
- Design and implement end-to-end business processes to transform our clients’ business
- Define client needs by identifying and documenting business requirements, before agreeing what needs to change and which opportunities to take advantage of
- Define how the client will evolve to the future state— i.e. the impact of the changes and the steps we will take to help the leaders, employees, customers and others adapt quickly to new ways of working.
Applied Intelligence Analyst
In your role as Applied Intelligence Analyst at Accenture, you could:
- Develop innovative solutions for clients with a focus on Data, Data Visualization, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Design and implement tools and methods to efficiently retrieve, manage, communicate and visualize large amounts of data
- Help clients to develop methods and tools in order to generate data-driven insights to further develop operations, identify and unlock new value
- Analyze, design and deliver next-generation digital architecture to meet changing business needs and enable new digital business models
- Educate clients and users in methods, market trends, tools and functionality linked to Analytics, AI and Machine Learning
What’s in it for you:
- Great development opportunities to start building your professional career
- Extensive training to develop your business acumen, technical and professional skills including on-the-job learning and formal training
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization - including methodology, knowledge databases, expert networks and benchmarks
- A dedicated mentor to guide you in your career at Accenture
- Inspiring colleagues to support you in your daily work
- Over time, you will also have leadership responsibilities and lead teams
Who we are looking for:
- You have a master's degree and / or will receive your degree within one year of applying
- You have proven strong academic results in a relevant field
- You are an analytical problem-solver with strong business acumen
- You are ambitious, driven, solution-oriented and eager to start your career in an advisory role
- You have excellent written and oral presentation skills in English and Swedish
- Within Applied Intelligence, data literacy is central - we want you to feel comfortable handling and analyzing data as well as being curious about its capabilities.
We are looking for graduates to join our offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö.
The application and interview process
Attach CV, Cover Letter, University and High School Diplomas to your application.
Specify in your Cover Letter which Talent Segment (Strategy, Consulting or Applied Intelligence) you are interested in and if you have a preference and/or experience in a specific business function or industry. Please also indicate which office you would like to apply to.
Please note that all of these documents are required for a complete application. Only complete applications are reviewed. The screening and selection process is ongoing. If your application proceeds to the next step, you will receive an invitation to two tests that aim to measure your analytical ability.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.