Accenture is a leading global professional services company. We solve our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, security, and operations. Accenture combines business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for our clients and help deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture believes in attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, challenging our people, demonstrating a "can-do" attitude, and fostering a collaborative and supportive environment. We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology and our rich diversity allows us to be more innovative and more creative, helping us better serve our clients and our communities.
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS AS A CLOUD SOLUTION ARCHITECT?
- Adventures in developing cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservice and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery.
- Orchestration and automation of build and deployment processes, continuous integration and application configuration management.
- Using automation and configuration management tooling to ensure compliance and ongoing operation of large estates.
- Migrations of legacy workloads to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient and scalable platforms -- helping clients to make the most of the cloud.
- Working with reputable clients and stakeholders to identify requirements and take these from design through to build and beyond.
WHAT KIND OF CAREER PROGRESSION CAN YOU EXPECT?
- You can grow into a Systems Developer Lead, a Cloud Architect or an expert on cloud. Check our website to see what those roles are all about.
- There are opportunities for relocation in our other cloudy hubs.
HOW TO STAND OUT?
- Systems administration skills - you'll probably prefer a command line to a GUI.
- You automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn't update each one manually, right?
- Experience with cloud ecosystems, from transforming requirements into design all the way down to operations.
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption.
- You will need to be fluent in English (and Swedish, of course).
WHAT ARE OUR CLOUDY PERKS?
- Our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Partnership with Cloud Guru
- Great benefits for parental leave and health package
- Our commitment to you
At Accenture, we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be a part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - Enterprise Mobility Consultant
Posted 5 days ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Infrastructure Tech Support Specialist
Posted more than 1 month ago
USA MD - Annapolis Junction
Federal - IT Specialist
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.