Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for a highly effective Technical Lead, who is to join our team full-time.
This person will be required to offer solutions to problems of diverse scope and exercise judgment within defined practices and policies. This key member of our team contributes to the entire software development lifecycle including analysis, requirements specification, use case and data modeling, architecture, development, code reviews, release management, testing, and implementation.
- Previous experience leading eCommerce implementations on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware/CloudCraze), providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software architecture, design, development, integration and release management.
- Has provided oversight, planning, and technical mentorship to ensure successful delivery of software projects
- Has advanced-level development skills
- Has strong testing, debugging, reverse engineering and documentation skills
- Has optimized application performance and scalability
- Has a demonstrable ability to guide a team to deliver accurate SLA response time using agile methodologies
- Has resolved integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Has interfaced leadership and project managers to ensure proper alignment with SDLC and to conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple development tools / technologies
- Has proven success in developing a team of developers
- Has experience in developing standards, methodologies and repeatable processes
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of experience in Software Development
- 3-5 years of experience developing eCommerce applications
- 2-4 years of experience as a lead developer or manager
- Expertise with one or more Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Sling, JMS, JUnit, AOP, MVC, Eclipse
- Experience in technologies including: XML, HTML, HTML5, XHTML, XML, CSS, AJAX / jQuery, Regex / JSON object definition,, OOP, Demandware Script, ISML, SiteGenesis/SFRA
- Software package expertise in: SVN, GIT, Eclipse, IE, Firefox and Chrome Browsers (PC), Safari, Chrome, and Firefox Browsers (Mac)
- Experience in full lifecycle software development processes and methods
- Ability to thoroughly unit test all work and deliver an error-free technology component to the team
- Ability to articulate a vision of the total solution
- Solid grasp of W3C and Accessibility guidelines
- Ability to work quickly but with a solid attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming practices
- Experience working with at least one eCommerce platform, Demandware is preferred
- Proficient in Model-view-controller
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/se-en/careers
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden <email@example.com> OR Accenture Recruitment Denmark <DK.firstname.lastname@example.org>
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.