Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture Interactive Named World’s Biggest and Fastest-Growing Interactive Agency Network by Advertising Age in Annual Agency Report
Accenture Interactive is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life. At the forefront of Interactive, you’ll build it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Interactive team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on! www.accenture.com/Interactive
We are looking for a highly qualified Back End/Full-Stack E-Commerce Developer to work with our most strategic software and hardware partners. This is a hands-on, highly technical position for someone who can work closely with both our engineering and user experience teams to extend and improve existing code, as well as design and develop new features. This position requires critical thinking and technical skills, as well as a practical and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Craft and develop new features for Intershop/Hybris e-Commerce platforms
- Assists with designs and assures that technology solutions meet business requirements while aligning with long-term architectural goals.
- Build reusable and optimized code proactively looking for improvements using analytics data, logs and customer feedback; integrate cloud-to-cloud and scalable systems with solid focus on their performances
- Collaborate with a cross-disciplinary community of visual designers, experience designers, full-stack developers and producers to build outstanding Interactive experiences.
- Minimum 2 years of professional software development experience with Intershop/Hybris e-Commerce platform
- Solid Grasp of DevOps tools such as Maven, Ant, Gradle, GIT, Jenkins
- Integrate e-Commerce modules (Order, Customer Management...) with backend ERP systems (SAP...) or 3rd party services (Payments, CMS...) using web-services
- Degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or related field
- Java or other object-oriented programming language
- Familiar with database architecture (e.g SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Cassandra, Foundation-DB, Postgres)
- Worked in DevOps environment and experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery), Cloud (Azure or AWS) and Kubernetes
- Experience with e-Commerce platforms like Intershop, SAP C4/HANA (Hybris), Adobe
- Experience in container technologies
- Experience with collaboration and ticketing suites (Atlassian Jira...)
You might also have:
- Knowledge about other marketing technologies such as e-commerce, social media, search, web analytics and behavioural targeting
- Ability to improve customer experience, UI, site design, order fulfilment and optimization / efficiency of online businesses
- Proficient in English and preferably also in Swedish; if you don’t feel confident with your Swedish, don't worry! We offer Swedish classes all over the year in our office.
- If you also have another European language on business level it´s an advantage
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and improve your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Full Stack Platform Architect
USA PA - Philadelphia
Test Engineering Manager
USA MO - St. Louis
Federal - Microsoft Dynamics/Power Platform Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.