Accenture Consultant or Manager in “Communications Media & Technology” Client Group – Sweden
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The position will be part of Accenture’s Communications, Media and Technology Client Group practice, which is a department that consist of 31 team members in the Nordics, of which 20 are based in Sweden.
The position will be located in Stockholm and will report directly to the lead for “Communications, Media and Technology (CMT)” Client Group Sweden.
You will be responsible for maintaining and driving client relationships within “Communications, Media & Technology” client segment, advising clients in a fast-changing industry with constant challenges, and shaping creative solutions to support our client’s needs.
You will form teams with CMT Client Group resources, deliver projects while developing and leading other consultants as well as orchestrating the best from Accenture’s service groups in order to deliver value to our clients.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing Management and Technology Consulting services to key clients while developing new opportunities in order to drive new business.
- Leading identification and driving leads to closure
- Developing key relationships with selected key accounts
- Bring relevant services, offerings and assets from other service groups in Accenture
- Contributing to the development of Accenture’s business towards the CMT consulting practice
- Nurturing a “Consulting Practitioner culture” and continuously developing the more junior consultants.
You will be measured on the following success criteria:
- Maintaining sustainable relationship to the client base
- Client satisfaction
- Ability to identify, drive and close opportunities/deals
- Building broader services offerings
- Building a strong team & developing our people
- People satisfaction
The position requires a person, who has a strong understanding of what it takes to drive a consulting business with selected key accounts in the CMT sector, growing a sustainable relationship with some of Accenture’s most important clients, identifying and closing leads as well as managing a team of highly skilled consultants.
For the right candidate awaits a great and exciting opportunity to be part of a company that is one of the leading within the consulting industry and to play a central role in securing a successful development of the CMT consulting practice and thereby the future growth of the business in Sweden.
- Native in either Swedish, Danish or Norwegian and fluent in verbal and written English
- M.Sc. in Engineering or Business Administration
- +3 years of professional experience including a consulting background with experience working within the CMT sector
- Extensive networking and relationship building skills
- Experience working closely with clients – 99 % client focused (clients comes first), has a sense of willingness to serve clients
- Understands clients and their needs and helping clients to create value
- Possess high degree of business acumen
- Finds and sees opportunities
- Enjoys people management and the has the ability to build a strong team
A long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
I&D Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Client Account Leadership Senior Manager
Posted more than a year ago
USA CA - Los Angeles
Client Account Leadership - Financial Services
Posted more than a year ago
USA CA - San Francisco
BPO Account Lead
Posted more than a year ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.