Accenture is looking for professionals to join our Talent & Organisation team in Stockholm, Sweden.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Talent & Organisation
Improving the power of technology and the scale of our capabilities, we partner up with our clients to help them transform their businesses. Join Accenture to help leading organizations to unlock their potential and make delivering innovative work part of your outstanding career.
Talent & Organisation professionals, situated within our Strategy & Consulting practice, help our clients to
- Encourage Organisational Change on large scale business transformations
- Build and lead talent strategies that incorporate future talent needs
- Create and implement new operating models to achieve their business and people agenda
- Improve organisational performance through coordinated HR services
You’re a consultant with experience across strategy and management consulting engagements at a reputable firm serving large-scale clients. Across the course of your engagements, you have come to realize that all possibilities, opportunities and strategies are fully contingent on the people & organization agenda for success. You feel highly motivated to own the data-orientated future of talent, leadership, culture & organization together with our clients, and you have the ability to craft, sell and deliver programs.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting work connected to talent & organization topics (>7 years for Manager level)
- Master’s degree
- Previous consulting experience is highly valued (and a requirement for Manager candidates)
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Comfortable with written/oral presentations
- Comfortable working in projects with client teams
- Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
- Proficient in English and Swedish
- In your area(s) of skills and experience, you demonstrate leading practices from your delivery experience; bring in tools, frameworks and new ways of working for client value creation
- You are used to collaborating with various project teams (both functional and technical), bringing the talent, organizational change and human potential aspect
- You have worked in multi-national environments and with end-users / employees of all different types of backgrounds, such as finance, manufacturing, shop floor and executive levels
- As an added bonus, you have experience working on HR Transformation projects and have a solid knowledge of leading practice HR processes
Client Relationship Development
- Work alongside our client to define and realize project goals
- Conduct client interviews and facilitate client workshops
- Present analysis findings and recommendations to client leadership
- Develop relationships with our clients from Manager to Director level
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities by teaming up with Managers/Senior Managers, lead and contribute to proposal work to build a pipeline of relevant client work for the Talent & Organization practice
- Position yourself as a subject matter expert within your area of expertise internally at Accenture and externally
All our advising professionals receive comprehensive training covering business sense, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to advance your career!
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from a diverse group of backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.