The digital revolution is everywhere, and it is transforming how we work and play every day. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life! At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on: Accenture Interactive
WANT TO DEVELOP YOURSELF WITH US?
- At Accenture Interactive you will help drive this revolution. We are the world's largest agency network who creates digital solutions together with the world's, and Sweden's most known brands.
- YOU are at the core of our attention. Our employees are our most valuable assets.
- We are highly innovative and talented people from across the World and we invest heavily in every individual with a rich education and certification budget, conferences, your own career coach and others
- We offer good fixed salary and vacation, compensation for parental leave, retirement, gym card, pension and other health benefits
- We socialize during after works, game nights, conferences, sport events; to name a few; and share experiences within our extremely skilled community across the world including Fjord and HjaltelinStahl
- We are very serious about your work/life balance and will provide you the opportunity to do everything you want aside of work
- Want to work in small/big; local/International project? Your choice, we have option in both areas
- Where do you want to go? Do you want to specialize in an industry, develop as a process expert or grow as a technology leader? To us all are equally important and valuable.
Are you our next team member?
Have you worked within business analysis for 3+ years? In that case we do not need to tell you about what you need as a good BA in 2020, come and tell us instead.
Keywords that sound familiar to you:
Swedish, Agile, Scrum, Storyboards, MVP, Sprint, Offshore, DevOps, Cloud, Omnichannel, E-Com, Confluence / Jira, Service Design, Content management, SAFE
AS OUR FUTURE SUPERSTAR YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
· Worked with gathering and developing requirements
· Worked with Quality Assurance
· Been a part of projects/products that used e-commerce and digital platforms such as Adobe CQ/AEM, Hybris, Intershop, EpiServer, Salesforce Commerce Tools or Sitecore
· Worked in an agile set up
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and beneficial with Swedish and/or Danish understanding.
Give us a shout and apply! We will conduct interviews continuously, so we would like to have your CV and letter of application as soon as possible.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/se-en/careers
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.