Accenture Interactive Named World’s Biggest and Fastest-Growing Interactive Agency Network by Advertising Age in Annual Agency Report
Our junior Android developers are eager to master the fundamentals of app development. You thrive on bringing mobile projects to life with clients. You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative apps for some of Sweden’s best clients.
YOUR ROLE: Jr. Android Developer
- Work closely on a cross functional team with other roles such as Project Managers, Designers, QA, etc
- Participate in Agile/SCRUM SDLC
- A proven track record of successful project/product implementation with minimal of 3 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming and Test Driven Development.
- Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests.
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage
- Good communication and client-facing skills.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years in software development in a team environment
- 1+ years in Android
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Fluent of Android SDK
- Experience in Kotlin Coroutines, MVVM, Android NDK, RxJava
- Experience with frameworks such as Retrofit, Room, Dagger
- Experience of Unit and integration tests
- Previous experience interfacing with clients in consulting environment
- Have worked in Agile environment (Scrum preferred)
- Knowledge of web services, specifically REST APIs
- Hands on experience developing production-ready Android apps
What is in it for you?
- We are highly innovative and talented people from across the world and we invest heavily in every individual with a rich education and certification budget, conferences and your own career coach.
- We offer good base salary and vacation days, compensation for parental leave, retirement, gym card, pension and health benefits
- We have team after-works, game nights, conferences, sport events; to name a few; and share experiences within our extremely skilled community across the world including Fjord and Kaplan.
- We are very serious about your work/life balance and will provide you the opportunity to do everything you want aside from work
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. Give us a shout and come meet us at our brand-new office on Rådmansgatan in Stockholm.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/se-en/careers
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden <email@example.com>.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.