Kaplan is Scandinavia’s leading Customer Management firm. We bring in-depth customer insight and customer management services to our clients, through technology, strategic, analytical and creative solutions. Our team of 80 dedicated consultants work on a daily basis with insights from more than 10 million Nordic consumers, and constantly find new ways to earn their loyalty and deliver measurable results. We partner with our clients to help them transform into customer centric organizations, and to put customers first in all they do. We help them achieve what we call “True Personalization” – a customer experience that is truly meaningful to each individual. Kaplan is a part of Accenture Interactive.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our team at Kaplan. As a Business Analyst you will play a central role in driving client projects, which are unique and bespoke to the client’s situations and goals.
You will be part of our Strategy & Change team and create strategic development plans, collaborating with the client. As a Business Analyst you will carry out analyses and deliver results for our clients. Success in this position requires strong consultative and analytical skills, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. Our customer teams are cross-functional with system specialists, developers, strategists, creators and analysts.
- You will, together with the customer team, develop and execute strategic plans for our clients
- Perform analyses of business challenges as well as define, propose and help implement agreed solutions and drive change together with the team.
- Gather and analyze information and data, from that draw conclusions and recommendations
- Contribute to development of new customers by helping to prepare pitches and presentations
- Assist Client Directors in the progress of our client projects
- BSc or MSc in Business, Industrial Engineering or other relevant advanced degree
- 0-3 years of working experience, preferable from a Strategy consulting firm or in a relevant position in a client organization within areas such as CRM, Marketing Technology or Customer Experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English language
- Strong interest in areas such as Customer Experience, Marketing, CRM, Customer Loyalty
- Strong analytical skills and ability to drive large amounts of data into action
- Consultative mindset – you enjoy working close to clients, you look forward to solving their challenges, and you can think on your feet – former consulting experience is an advantage
- Strong personal drive and commitment with a solution-oriented mind-set
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Organized with strong time-management skills
If you have any questions, please contact Christian Bergström, Head of Operations Strategy & Change, firstname.lastname@example.org or Oscar Sandberg, Head of People Operations, email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.