Accenture is looking for a Salesforce Consultant to ’Products’ Industry Group
Are you interested in technology and innovative solutions? Do you enjoy understanding and explaining the big picture, while still getting practical experience? Do you like to develop creative and good solutions in cross-functional teams? If you are motivated by developing technology creatively and contributing to socially beneficial projects that make a difference - for industries, economies and life - then Accenture may be the place for you.
We’re currently looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join the team in architecting, solutioning and implementing state-of-the-art, Salesforce solutions for our clients, as platform enabler for business transformation.
You will be part of Accenture Consulting and our industry group “Products”. As a Consultant part of Products, you will be part of the firm’s biggest industry group that continues to grow rapidly along with the market’s demand for its services.
Our clients are typically industry leaders, predominantly within Retail, Consumer Goods & Services, Life Science, Freight & Logistics, Travel, Construction, Automotive & Industrial Equipment.
Your role will be to engage and consult clients through the different stages of their Salesforce journey, from defining value drivers and business/benefits cases, to implementing and training. This combined with gaining deep industry knowledge within Products (Automotive & Industrial, Life Sciences, Retail and Consumer Goods)
Assessing current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
Consulting the client on cloud architecture through the customer journey, strengths and weaknesses of the platform – also compared to other platforms
Salesforce-related Change Management, help clients making best usage of the Accenture off-the-shelf training material and best practices across the clouds
Participate in projects, typically in functional advisory, such as business analysis, but also delivery management
Implementation strategy and project estimation
Assist with scoping, solution design and estimation
Act as a bridge between IT and the business
Contribute in business development activities, from proposal writing to client meetings
Who are you?
As part of our team, you will both be selling and delivering consulting services to our clients.
Your experiences and skills consist of the following:
- Master’s degree within Computer Science, Software Development or other relevant degree
- Recent graduate or experience from similar consulting roles
- Solid understanding of the concepts Cloud and Agile
- Technical background with proven programming skills
- Good communication skills in English and preferably also a Scandinavian language
- Able to communicate technical subjects to business users
- Strong interpersonal skills and thrives in client-facing roles
- Strong multi-tasking, time-management and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
By joining Accenture, you get -
- A career opportunity at one of the globally leading IT consultancies
- An end-to-end focus with clients as a trusted partner and advisor to support them from strategy to execution
- Access to a global network of experts and personal co-operation with senior high-performing colleagues and market leading clients
- Personal training opportunities and a market leading career-development program. Excellent possibilities for learning and knowledge gain, resulting in a great possibility to grow as both a person and a professional.
- A very strong team culture among supportive colleagues, where team spirit and cooperation are highly valued and rewarded
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
We look forward to receiving your application! Please enclose your CV and a cover letter.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.