Join a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 490,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. The sheer scale of Accenture’s capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value—provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance your career.
The Account Based Marketing (ABM) team works hand -in-hand with client facing teams in Accenture’s industry groups to drive accelerated growth within Accenture’s priority accounts. Bringing together the best of our global, marketing and communications capabilities to create highly bespoke, relevant, timely and personal client experiences to differentiate Accenture and help clients understand the unique value we can bring.
Using knowledge and insights about industry and technology trends, market demand, the competitive environment and Accenture’s work and capabilities, the Account Based Marketing (ABM) Specialist is responsible for designing and managing the execution of ABM programmes for a portfolio of accounts with support from the UKI ABM Hub team based in London. The portfolio will consist of around six accounts from three to four industry groups in the Nordic region. This role therefore requires both strategic thinking and hands-on marketing as well as the ability to collaborate with colleagues across multiple disciplines and markets.
This individual should also be an advocate for the use of MMS/CRM (Salesforce) as a key enabler to driving effective and personal client interactions.
Ultimately, the goal of the ABM specialist is to define and deliver ABM programmes which will help drive growth within the priority accounts. At a high level, the success of an ABM programme is measured by the three R’s: Reputation, Relationships and Revenue. The ABM specialist will aim to:
- Inspire clients to keep Accenture front-of-mind and sow the seeds for new opportunities within target accounts
- Nurture client relationships and grow interest in Accenture’s unique capabilities
- Influence client perceptions to build confidence and preference for Accenture to position us for success in strategic deals
- Advocate – build client trust and loyalty to help Accenture build long term strategic partnerships
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design and deliver ABM programmes for up to six priority accounts; working in close collaboration with the account team and the respective industry marketing team to ensure activity is aligned to their growth objectives.
- Act as a single marketing point of contact for account teams, filtering and bringing to bear the best of wider marketing campaigns to drive account priorities.
- As part of ABM programmes, plan and deliver campaigns which differentiate Accenture from competitors, help expand the number and strength of our client relationships, educate clients as to the full breadth of Accenture’s capabilities and create a preference for Accenture at key clients in the Nordic region.
- Build a deep understanding of industry trends and the needs of Accenture’s clients to ensure campaigns are highly relevant, timely and client-centric.
- Develop client-specific messages, aligned to the company agenda and applicable industry and business services.
- Lead the execution of account specific campaigns or deliverables, managing budgets and input from agencies, suppliers and wider ABM team based in London. Deliverables include, but are not limited to, thought leadership, credentials, presentations, videos, websites and infographics.
- Ensure all client engagement is captured in our CRM system (Salesforce), use data to optimize campaigns and report on return on investment.
- Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of three years marketing communications experience, preferably in business to business professional services, technology, agency or related field
- Knowledge of professional services industry / B2B marketing.
- Proven experience in ABM / account-specific marketing strategy development and planning
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM system
- Significant experience in digital marketing. Marketing automation skills desirable.
- Proven experience in thought leadership, client credentials/ case study and marketing collateral development.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including English language
- Stakeholder management expertise.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with ability to simultaneously manage multiple, complex projects in an intense and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong execution track record.
- Adept at stakeholder management and relationship building within a large, matrixed organization.
- A team player, able to collaborate and communicate with other marketing professionals internally and externally.
- Consensus builder and collaborative style of management.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.
- Reports to: Account Based Marketing Hub lead in the Industry Marketing team
- Manages: Contractors as required
- External Relationships: Third party vendors, suppliers, agencies
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be a part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.