Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- The Application Services Account Executive is accountable for driving incremental sales in the Application Services arena on existing assigned accounts or within new logo accounts. A typical Account Executive assigned to an account will have:
- Experience from selling cloud solutions based on google, amazon, Microsoft or similar technology.
- Get motivated by meeting new people, working independently and sees herself/himself as an entrepreneur.
- Feels comfortable shaping deals and working from a blank piece of paper.
- Previous in depth experience in equivalent role of client facing activities from an acknowledged company within the industry-
- Experience in leading client relations and working in complex environments.
- Superb skills to articulate winning strategies and commercial principles to drive sales teams successfully.
- Deep knowledge of how to apply cloud technology in complex envirIPP strategies and prior work experience in the IPP competitive landscape
- Further, the Account Executive will have the ability to:
- Articulate value propositions to the client (educating the client about the efficiencies our tools and accelerators)
- The role covers financial services clients, thus experience with such clients will be a benefit but not a must.
Expectations from an Account Executive
- The candidate sees herself/himself as an entrepreneurial person that strives on a growth agenda.
- Drives new and innovative way to engage cloud solutions to clients.
- Develop and manage client relationships to identify business requirements, and define service requirements for new services
- Leverage the best delivery capabilities regardless of location to influence resourcing strategies
- Manage the operational and financial performance of the incremental sales on account
Qualifications – External
- 10+ years of overall experience with at least 5 years in a leading cloud, systems or equivalent organization.
- Based in Sweden
- Fluency in the Swedish language is a must
- Delivery and technical expierence
- Client Relationship Management
- Selling experience, selling methods and Tools
- Value Proposition Development
- Contract Management
- Financial and Cost Management
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.