Technology Services Sales Lead, Stockholm
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
What we are looking for
We are recruiting a successful Sales Lead to grow our technology business with clients in our ‘Resources’ industries (Energy/Utilities, Pulp&Paper, Mining, Metals, Chemicals) in Sweden, based in Stockholm. The primary focus will be our largest clients within the Utilities value chain. You have demonstrated your ability to sell technology services to some of the largest companies in the Swedish market by building trusted relationships and a high degree of personal integrity – and combined with the unparalleled services offers and innovation capability of Accenture, you are ready to take your career to the next level and help grow our Technology and Infrastructure services business.
- The Sales Lead is accountable for driving incremental sales in the Technology Services and Infrastructure arena both on origination and on existing clients.
- You will work closely with the client account leads and the industry sales lead to identify and qualify opportunities and build relationships
- You will be articulating Accenture’s value proposition to the client with a strong focus on selling and delivering IT ‘in the New’ (Cloud, DevOps, Automation...)
- You will be leading large, complex sales pursuits involving the full palette of our services, shaping the win strategy/value proposition and commercial model, collaborating with our global delivery organization and managing the end to end bid process to closure
- You will also be pursuing smaller deals of importance to our clients and Accenture
- You will be collaborating in teams with peers and specialists, and you will have all the assets and experiences of Accenture available to help shape the best solutions for our clients
- You will participate in account planning for the key accounts and maintain accurately your pipeline of opportunities in our sales system.
- You will report to the Nordic Technology Services Industry Sales Lead and become part of a team of peers across the Nordic countries
Expectations from our future Stockholm based Technology Services Sales Lead for the Resources Sector
- Relevant experience:
- You have been successfully selling technology services (System Integration, Application Outsourcing, Infrastructure Outsourcing) to the largest businesses in Sweden, ideally to clients in the Energy/Utility Industry
- Cloud. Ideally you have experience selling both cloud migrations and cloud services such as native application development, analytics, security etc.
- You have been negotiating legal and commercial terms with clients in the Swedish market, to ensure deals a won with balanced terms and conditions
- You are familiar with the competitive landscape in Sweden
- You may come from a delivery background and can hence speak credibly on the transformation journeys of our clients
- You are 100% client facing in your current role and thrive by developing and maintaining your client relationships
- Personal profile
- Entrepreneurial and a driver. You are not waiting for the RFP to come, you develop the opportunity with the client.
- Relationship builder. You understand that your current client relationships will make you successful in this role because they trust you and buy from you
- Team player. You will rely heavily on colleagues locally and around the globe, and you will be joining an organization where all results are achieved in teams.
- Fast learner. The technology world is rapidly evolving and you have to be able to keep pace. There are also internal processes and systems to learn.
- You set the bar high for quality of your own work and that of your teams’, including the proposals and bid processes you manage
- Academic degree, preferably at Masters level
- An effective communicator, both verbally and written. You can shape a presentation storyline yourself and you are not afraid of using powerpoint
- Fluent Swedish speaker, Stockholm based
- We are more interested in your results than years of experience, but you have probably been more than 10 years in the industry
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.