Are you looking for a finance career in a high-performing international company? Then this is your chance! The Nordic Corporate Development and Transaction Services (CDTS) team at Accenture is growing and is therefore looking to recruit a Finance Manager (Analyst/Specialist Level) to the Stockholm office.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
The Corporate Development & Transaction Services (CDTS) team is part of the global Finance organization and works on Accenture's large and complex deal opportunities. The CDTS team interacts on a daily basis with senior leadership in deal structuring activities, applying commercial and analytical skills to create compelling business cases and financial value propositions for Nordic clients. The role includes establishing financial forecast for sales opportunities, pricing models and performing market and competitive assessments to support Accenture’s business decisions (organic and inorganic), and ensure that deals are priced and costed appropriately and compliant with US GAAP principles.
Key responsibilities includes:
- Handling initial analysis of project viability and pricing
- US GAAP compliance
- Define and mitigate financial and accounting risk
- Setup and maintain large scale financial business cases and pricing models
- Produce insightful qualitative analysis
- Work closely with sales team during negotiations
- Ensure the business case is deliverable and profitable
We are looking for high-performing individuals who meet the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in relevant field (e.g. Economics, Finance, Business, Statistics)
- Good understanding of accounting and corporate finance
- Skills in Microsoft Office, particular Excel (primary tool)
- Fluent in English and Swedish (both written and spoken)
- 1-5 years relevant work experience of Accounting or Finance.
- Experience of US GAAP is a merit but not a requirement.
- Analytical with attention to details
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Comfortable to work in a virtual and global working environment
- Excellent people and communication skills
What can we offer?
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a global and dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other high-performing, passionate and dedicated people, all working towards a shared goal.
Go ahead and apply here on our site! We will conduct interviews continuously, so we would like to have your application as soon as possible.
Please make sure to include a cover letter. Fluent Swedish and English are required for the position, additional Nordic languages is a merit.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.