Marketing & Communications Assistant
Job location: Stockholm
We are looking for a student from a marketing and/or communications program who would like to take on a role as a Marketing & Communications Assistant.
You will be assisting with planning and executions of different employer branding marketing events and campaigns, creative writing as well as digital and social marketing to enhance the perception of Accenture through creative and innovative marketing. Hence, you need to be interested in marketing and communications, eager to learn, structured, a proficient writer, and fluent in Swedish as well as English.
In addition, you are a self-starter who can work independently as well as in various teams, you have strong time-management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The working hours are flexible, but we expect you to work at least 25%.
- Support the Accenture Marketing team in the creation and planning of innovative employer branding marketing strategies and tactics
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns, events and activities
- Market Accenture through social media channels (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
What we offer:
- Innovative projects with the latest in IT
- Global network of colleagues
- Challenging work for some of the world's largest companies
- Global network of colleagues
- Extensive education programs eg with courses abroad
- Volunteering opportunities in Sweden and in the world
- Strong team feeling
- Flexible working hours eg with the opportunity to work from home sometimes
- Friendly and social work environment - Friday pubs, Accenture Gaming club
- A wide range of sports clubs with sponsored activities
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish (written and oral)
- Social media operating knowledge
- Basic photo skills
- Enrolled as a student in a marketing and/or communications program
- Previous experience from working with marketing is an advantage
- Ability to work 25%
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.