Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- What we offer
- Innovative projects with the latest in IT
- Global network of colleagues
- Challenging work for some of the world's largest companies
- Global network of colleagues
- Extensive education programs eg with courses abroad
- Volunteering opportunities in Sweden and in the world
- Strong team feeling
- Flexible working hours eg with the opportunity to work from home sometimes
- Friendly and social work environment - Friday pubs, Accenture Gaming club
- A wide range of sports clubs with sponsored activities
- About Accenture Technology
Accenture Technology works with several of the largest IT implementations in Sweden and the in world. In our projects we need people with varied skills, from deep technical knowledge to functional and organizational knowledge. The common denominator among our employees are basic technical knowledge and aptitude, with expert skills in specific domains.
Accenture Technology is one of five business units in Accenture. We work with 80% of the biggest companies in Sweden, of which 90% have been our customers for more than 10 years.
- Job description
Do you want limitless opportunities to deepen and broaden your technical excellence skills at work? Then this is your chance!
We are currently looking for graduates with practical knowledge in technical architecture!
By working as a consultant within Accenture Technology, you will build thorough functional and technical expertise, helping you deliver world-class solutions. We within Accenture Technology implement and manage complex technology projects, work with customers, design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance organizations.
In Accenture's NewIT program, we work to break the traditional restrictions on systems and performance through new agile methods to work and think. You will become part of the development of technological innovation and areas such as mobility, virtualization and automation. You will work in a multinational team with customers and colleagues both locally and offshore who possess a broad technical expertise.
All our consultants receive training in everything from technology to business creativity. You will also have the opportunity to build on your technical skills in your field of expertise. We offer a wide variety of formal and informal courses at all levels to help you gain and build on your skills faster.
Learning takes place both at work, through formal learning opportunities online, in classroom environments or through collaboration with colleagues. The variation in the work we do, and the experience it brings, contributes to an unbeatable platform from which you can build your career.
Want to know more about what it is like working at Accenture? Please have a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1SVyWuFXWo
We consider our technical architects to be skilled in:
- Microservice architecture
- Design and scaling of the IT systems
- Linux and Java applications
- Knowledge of DevOps-tools, such as Ant, Maven, Chef, Docker, Git, Jenkins
- Knowledge of one or several of the following:
- J2EE Applications-servers such as Weblogic, WebSphere or JBoss
- Content Management-solutions such as Adobe AEM, Alfresco or HP Autonomy
- E-commerce-solutions, such as WebSphere Commerce or Hybris Omni-channel Commerce Solution
- Integration solutions such as JBoss Fuse, Mule ESB, Oracle Service Bus, WebSphere ESB
- Performance engineering
- Web servers and API gateways
- Experience of technical architecture-standards, security and frameworks
- Experience of cloud solutions such as OpenShift, AWS, CloudFoundry, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent communication skills and people skills
- Proven track record in contributing to a team-oriented environment and experience of agile methods
It is important that you want to work with the latest technologies and make a difference with your strong delivery mindset!
- Practical Information
To apply, attach CV, application letter and documentation of your education including your grades/points.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +46 8 451 30 00
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.