Do you want to work with Amazon Web Services architecture in new and large-scale customer engagements? Are you able to define a AWS “Cloud Native” production environment and DevOps chain? If you’re looking for new challenges in your technical career then the possibility to work in a vibrant environment with access to world class training and expertise might be something for you
We are currently looking for AWS Architects to our Stockholm office.
Applicants should have 2 to 10 years of experience with defining and implementing Technical Architecture. In addition, candidates should have theoretical and hands-on experience of AWS services on IaaS and PaaS levels.
Working as a consultant within Accenture Technology you will develop both functional and technical expertise, you will also help to deliver world class solutions that help our clients to become – and remain – high performing businesses.
Professional development and training curriculums with Accenture gives you access to new technology and next generation methodologies. This includes Agile, DevOps, Test Management and much more. You will also be given the opportunity to adapt newly acquired skills to your professional development goals, present the value of new tools, methods and technologies to your client and break traditional and outdated patters for systems and technology implementation.
Depending on your experience level your role as a consultant will include:
- Design and implement innovative, scalable, and secure technical solutions with high availability with the help of the AWS service catalogue.
- Create business cases for technical and organizational transformation to, and introduction of, AWS based deliveries
- Evaluate and recommend E2E solutions based on AWS services or hybrid solutions
- Define solution architecture, develop estimates and plans.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert within AWS and be a mentor for junior colleagues.
We are looking for candidates with high levels of motivation and that also meet the following criteria:
- Master’s Degree or the professional equivalent within Engineering or Computer Science
- Broad technical background
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Strong interest in developing within technology and personal leadership
- Ability to travel within Europe, as required
- One or several of the below certifications
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Professional
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect – Associate
- Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- Certified Developer - Associate
We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.