As a Big Data Architect / Developer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing modern, scalable data pipelines and architectures for our clients leveraging Hadoop, NoSQL, Apache open source and emerging technologies, covering:
- on-premise and cloud-based deployment patterns
- Streaming, micro-batching and right-time use cases
- implemented via Agile and DevOps techniques and approaches
- Designing and implementing modern data platforms and architectures that enable multiple use cases and workloads, with innovative approaches to meeting data security and data governance requirements
- Hands-on engagement in the full lifecycle implementation from requirements analysis, platform selection, technical architecture design, application design and development till testing, and deployment.
You preferably have some of the following qualifications and interest to grow in others (we do not expect you to be an expert in all these):
- Master's Degree or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or similar
- Building and implementing architecture roadmaps for next generation enterprise data and analytics solutions
- Hadoop platforms & distributions: Cloudera, Hortonworks, BigInsights, MapR, EMR
- Processing frameworks & programming tools: Spark (Scala/Python/Java), Kafka, Flink
- Data modelling & data pipeline design and development
- APIs & Datatypes: RESTful APIs (including Cortana, Watson, TensorFlow), JSON, XML, unstructured data
- Machine Learning tools, interfaces & libraries: R, R-Studio, Spark R, sparklyr, MLlib, H2O etc.
- NoSQL: HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, Memcached, DynamoDB, Druid, BigTable
- Search: SOLR, ElasticSearch
- Cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, GCP
- Agile and DevOps delivery practices with continuous integration, automated code reviews and regression testing using tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Cloudbees Jenkins, Selenium Grid, SonarQube and Docker
- Applicants should have 15+ years of experience in a relevant position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.