Accenture Interactive Named World’s Biggest and Fastest-Growing Experience Agency Network by Advertising Age in Annual Agency Report
The digital revolution is everywhere, and it is transforming how we work and play every day. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture Interactive is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life! At the forefront of Interactive, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Interactive team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on!
We are looking for Interactive Solutions Architects to work with our most strategic software and hardware partners. This is a hands-on, highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex-optimized architectures and develop a long-term strategy with our Interactive business development and service teams. You will succeed in this role if you are a highly technical individual who feels as comfortable working with tech leaders to map out software delivery initiative roadmaps as you do writing code. You will work with customers from the planning phase through maintaining the system.
- An analytical and architectural mindset in combination with an understanding of business processes and value.
- The ability to present, stand-up for and negotiate your solutions to stakeholders in the customer organization.
- Engineering Degree (or equivalent) with 5 years of highly technical and analytical IT experience in a Solution Architect role
- Worked in DevOps environment and experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) tools
- Java or other object-oriented programming language
- Demonstrated background developing-designing backend solutions for dynamic web sites - how they scale, how they work with other services, and how they may break
- Experience of the full web development life cycle
- Strong background with hands-on experience in defining strategy, planning and implementing web sites built on leading content management systems (CMS) and content platforms.
- Experience with platforms like Intershop, SAP C4/HANA (Hybris), Adobe
You might also have
- Knowledge about other Interactive marketing technologies such as e-commerce, social media, search, web analytics and behavioral targeting
- Ability to enhance customer experience, UI, site design, order fulfilment and optimization / efficiency of online businesses
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Swedish; if you don’t feel confident with your Swedish, don’t worry! We offer Swedish classes throughout the year in our office
- Other European languages on business level is an advantage
What is in it for you?
- We are highly innovative and talented people from across the world and we invest heavily in every individual with a rich education and certification budget, conferences and your own career coach.
- We offer good base salary and vacation days, compensation for parental leave, retirement, gym card, pension and health benefits
- We have team after-works, game nights, conferences, sport events; to name a few; and share experiences within our extremely skilled community across the world including Fjord and Kaplan.
- We are very serious about your work/life balance and will provide you the opportunity to do everything you want aside from work
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. Give us a shout and come meet us at our brand-new office on Rådmansgatan in Stockholm.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/se-en/about/interactive-index.
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Sweden <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.