We make a difference in the world by leveraging technology to challenge status quo. Driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives is at the core of what we do. We accelerate digitalization to enable new innovative business models towards more sustainable and profitable business.
We are now looking for experienced Technology Strategy consulting professionals with a passion for technology, a strategic mindset and a drive to make impact. Do you want to be part of our journey?
What we offer you
You will help our Nordic clients succeeding in the new digital world by supporting with strategy definition and execution. You will develop digital strategies, define business driven technology strategies, develop digital operating models and support M&As with technology due diligence. Most of all you will create powerful outcomes and drive for impact.
We offer you to be part of an amazing team with a great team-spirit and inclusive community. You will be part of a purpose-driven organization and a belief that diversity drives innovation. Technology Strategy is part of the larger Accenture Strategy practice with a global network as well as local independence. You will have the opportunity to grow and become a leader of tomorrow.
Your level of responsibility will vary depending on level (Consultant, Manager, Senior Manager) but as a general guideline you will be responsible for:
- Providing solutions to complex digital and technology problems for C-level executives, where analysis requires an in-depth knowledge of our clients’ strategic objectives and technology landscape
- Leading strategy engagements; Synthesizing numerous analytic efforts to draw meaningful conclusions, identifying implications for recommendations, and achieving client buy-in
- Establishing trusted advisor relationships with clients’ senior management
- Developing and maintaining strong, trust-based relationships with clients (on all levels)
- Managing activities and deliverables against plan, reviewing draft output, and providing feedback/coaching to more junior project team members
- Assessing and managing risks and issues, ultimately ensuring that project objectives are achieved
- Playing a significant role in developing new technology strategy consulting opportunities with our clients, shaping proposals and gaining client agreement to move forward
- Excellent technology acumen and deep experience of digital and technology strategy and/or transformations
- Several years of experience from consulting at a renowned consulting firm and/or other relevant experience, e.g. industry or start-up positions
- Consultant – 2 to 5 years
- Manager – 4 to 8 years
- Senior Manager – 7 years+
Particular interest for candidates with experience in:
- New technology (e.g. Robotics, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Modular Architectures)
- New ways of working (e.g. Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking, Multi-speed IT, SAFe)
- Cloud platforms and cloud strategies
Education: M.Sc. in Engineering or Business or equivalent
Language: English and Swedish
To apply, attach CV and preferably also cover letter and academic degree certificate/s.
For more information about the position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +46 8 451 30 00
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, operations, security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.