Help some of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies to defend from cyber threats of today and to succeed with the latest digital opportunities. Join Accenture’s Security Consulting practice and be part of our growing team with passion for helping clients with security and risk decisions.
Do you have experience in Security Consulting? Are you driven and have a results-oriented approach? Welcome to join our winning team where collaboration and delivery is in focus.
For our Stockholm office, we are currently looking to recruit Experienced Security Strategy & Risk Consultants.
Develop your skills within security and technology in an including and inspiring atmosphere. We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, all working towards a shared goal.
The key aspects of this work include:
- Help organizations work through complex business and technology issues to provide innovative and holistic approaches within the following fields: Security strategy, transformation and risk; Enterprise security; Extended enterprise security; Cyber security and Managed security
- Advise customers in understanding the role of cybersecurity by providing actionable guidance that’s designed to future-proof their businesses
- Develop next generation of security design and transition approaches by leading security technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
- Work in collaboration with Accenture’s global network of experts
Experience and Qualifications:
- You have 1-5 years’ experience within IT consulting in project management and/or delivery
- The candidate has the possibility to develop into a subject-matter-expert in an area of interest
- Degree majoring in Computer Science, IT or Electrical Engineering – M.Sc./civ.ing. preferred, with excellent academic record
- 2+ years of expertise in either of these areas: Security strategy, transformation and risk; Enterprise security; Extended enterprise security; Cyber security or Managed security
- Experience from project management and/or work in team-oriented environments
- Relevant consulting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
We look forward to receiving your application! If you want to learn more about what we do for our clients in security consulting, please read more at www.accenture.com/security
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.