Accenture Interactive Named World’s Biggest and Fastest-Growing Interactive Agency Network by Advertising Age in Annual Agency Report
The digital revolution is everywhere, and it is transforming how we work and play every day. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture Interactive is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life! At the forefront of Interactive, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Interactive team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on! www.accenture.com/Interactive
Come develop with us
At Accenture Interactive you will drive this revolution. We are the world's largest agency network who creates digital solutions together with the world's, and Sweden's most known brands. YOU are at the core of our attention. If you have worked within development for 3+ years, we do not need to tell you about what you need as a good front-end developer in 2020, come and tell us instead.
- 3+ years of working experience as Frontend developer.
- Experience from Agile best practices (Scrum, Code Review, Pair programming, CI/CD, TDD, MVP).
- Feel strongly about structured and well tested code.
- Enjoy sharing your work and experience with the rest of the team.
You might also have
- Experience of projects within e-commerce
- Experience from digital platforms such as Adobe CQ/AEM, Hybris, Intershop, EpiServer or Sitecore
- Experience with PWA
- Database knowledge within SQL, MongoDB or similar
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Swedish; if you don’t feel confident with your Swedish, don’t worry! We offer Swedish classes throughout the year in our office.
- Other European languages on business level is an advantage
What is in it for you?
- We are highly innovative and talented people from across the world and we invest heavily in every individual with a rich education and certification budget, conferences and your own career coach.
- We offer good base salary and vacation days, compensation for parental leave, retirement, gym card, pension and health benefits
- We have team after-works, game nights, conferences, sport events; to name a few; and share experiences within our extremely skilled community across the world including Fjord and Kaplan.
- We are very serious about your work/life balance and will provide you the opportunity to do everything you want aside from work
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. Give us a shout and come meet us at our brand-new office on Rådmansgatan in Stockholm.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at www.accenture.com/careers.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.