Accenture Interactive Named World’s Biggest and Fastest-Growing Interactive Agency Network by Advertising Age in Annual Agency Report
The digital revolution is everywhere, and it is transforming how we work and play every day. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter?
Accenture Interactive is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life! At the forefront of Interactive, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Interactive team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on! www.accenture.com/Interactive
We are looking for a highly talented backend developer to work with our most strategic software and hardware partners. This is a hands-on, highly technical position for someone who can work closely with both our engineering and user experience teams to extend and enhance existing code, as well as design and develop new features. This position requires strategic thinking and technical skills, as well as a practical and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Developing in Java (J2EE) using the most interesting and modern frameworks like MVC, Spring, Grails, GWT.
- Assists with designs and assures that technology solutions meet business requirements while aligning with long-term architectural goals.
- Integrate cloud-to-cloud and scalable systems
- Collaborate with a cross-disciplinary community of visual designers, experience designers, full-stack developers and producers to create exceptional Interactive experiences.
- Minimum 2 years of professional software development experience with backend and frontend development teams working on complex development projects
- Degree in computer science, information technology, software engineering or related field
- Java or other object-oriented programming language
- Familiar with database architecture (e.g SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Cassandra, FoundationDB, Postgres)
- Worked in DevOps environment and experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery) tools
- Experience with platforms like Intershop, SAP C4/HANA (Hybris), Adobe or other similar platforms
- Experience in container technologies (Docker et al.)
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, Wiki Awareness of Scala coding standards
You might also have
- Knowledge about other marketing technologies such as e-commerce, social media, search, web analytics and behavioral targeting
- Ability to enhance customer experience, UI, site design, order fulfilment and optimization / efficiency of online businesses
- Fluent in English and preferably also in Swedish; if you don’t feel confident with your Swedish, don’t worry! We offer Swedish classes throughout the year in our office.
- Other European languages on business level is an advantage
What is in it for you?
- We are highly innovative and talented people from across the world and we invest heavily in every individual with a rich education and certification budget, conferences and your own career coach.
- We offer good base salary and vacation days, compensation for parental leave, retirement, gym card, pension and health benefits
- We have team after-works, game nights, conferences, sport events; to name a few; and share experiences within our extremely skilled community across the world including Fjord and Kaplan.
- We are very serious about your work/life balance and will provide you the opportunity to do everything you want aside from work
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. Give us a shout and come meet us at our brand-new office on Rådmansgatan in Stockholm.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at www.accenture.com/careers.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.