Professionals in CMT help clients accelerate and deliver digital transformation, enhance their business results through industry-specific solutions and services, and seize the opportunities made possible by the convergence of communications, computing and content.
To help these professionals, and our client account teams succeed, this role requires a flexible, innovative team player who has solid account-based marketing experience and the ability to quickly establish rapport, trust and gravitas with Accenture leaders, account teams and clients.
Operating as part of a global team, the Marketing Manager will be the CMO of the Nordic and ASG portfolio of business for CMT. They will directly interact with the local leadership team, design marketing plans that leverage global industry programs to address local needs, assess budget and resources needs, and execute marketing programs which directly build Accenture awareness in these markets. More specifically, they will design key account marketing plans to help build deep executive relationships, drive demand for Accenture services and support major sales opportunities.
The geographic scope of responsibility for this role includes German-speaking countries (Austria, Switzerland and mainly Germany, together known as “ASG”) as well as the “Nordic” region which mainly includes Sweden and Finland, but also Norway and Denmark. Actual travel time required in this role across these countries will be moderate.
The role therefore requires someone with an international profile, fluency in English and German, and passion for the Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) industries. It also requires self-confidence, entrepreneurship, a collaborative mindset, a flair for innovation, and a focus on rigorous program execution to drive impact.
Client-centricity and experience in account-based marketing are a must; fluency in digital marketing techniques is expected; experience in B2B marketing, and knowledge of CMT industries are nice-to-have - though applicants are naturally expected to have a strong and demonstratable interest in the technology sectors.
- Develop, manage and execute industry and client marketing strategies and programs to increase awareness of our industry expertise in the markets and with our major clients in the industries, helping to promote the CMT strategy and initiatives, and help the operating group achieve strong business results.
- Manage the full spectrum of activities associated with these programs: assess business objectives and associated audiences and communication needs; develop innovative communication strategies and plans; gain sponsor approvals; writing, editing and execution; assess, measure and evaluate effectiveness.
- Provide marketing counsel to Accenture leaders and account teams, including the benefits and uses of the latest digital marketing and social media techniques.
- Ensure that plans and messages are aligned with Accenture’s and the CMT operating group’s business strategy, reinforce brand positioning and are delivered effectively to external audiences.
- Manage budget and resource plans to enable achievement of objectives.
- Ability to collaborate with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other entities to ensure integration of the best of Accenture marketing programs for Communications, Media & Technology clients and sharing of best practices.
- Develop creative direction and manage development, including management of outside design firms and coordination with brand.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, as required up to 20%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field
- Minimum 10 years of overall marketing experience
- Industry-relevant, enterprise market experience in marketing, sales or revenue driven roles is a plus
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven communication planning and management skills in support of ongoing operations and project-based initiatives.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven global expertise and good perspective on the Communications, Media & Technology industries.
- Knowledge of the Digital Video industry
- Executive level presence and influence – the ability to work effectively with senior leaders globally.
- Experience with up-to-date digital communications mediums, including social media.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborative, team player
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills.
- Able to work effectively across groups.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Quick self-starter with a proven record of success.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.