- Experienced Consulting Manager within Capital Markets
Level: Manager / Senior Manager
Do you want to drive innovation in the financial sector? Are you looking for new challenges supporting investment, corporate and asset management firms to transform into the new? Accenture's Capital Markets practice is looking for experienced Consulting Managers to contribute with deep industry. Learn to leverage the broad range of capabilities and synergies across our entire business to deliver end-to-end solutions for leading financial industry companies.
Accenture Financial Services
Within the Financial Services industry group, we serve the largest corporations from the banking, insurance and capital market industry. The Capital Markets practice offers a full range of services, from asset management to post-trade processing.
Accenture’s Capital Markets practice supports our clients in transforming their businesses to meet increasing demands on profitability, reduced complexity, regulation compliance, as well as enabling them to drive their digital agenda.
What You can offer Accenture
We are looking for candidates who excel in a client facing and diverse environment and who can approach unstructured challenges in an informed and innovative way. Over the years you have built a strong network across various financial institutions and are comfortable with business development. In addition, you are interested in developing your leadership skills to help others succeed in a fast-paced environment and to drive teams to meet business and project goals.
Within the Capital Markets practice we are primarily looking for candidates with previous experiences from one or several of the following areas:
Trading & Treasury Services (Operating Models, FTP, Risk and Collateral Management, Operations etc.)
- Wealth & Asset Management (Operating Models, Wealth Operations, Advisory etc.)
- Regulatory Compliance (FRTB, IRRBB, MiFID II, Basel III, Dodd Frank, etc.)
What Accenture can offer You
- Accenture has a global model with easy outreach to skilled global SME’s to aid our local projects, helping you with innovative insights
- Strong global brand, with a very broad client offering
- Fast career development through close and personal co-operation with senior high-performing colleagues and market leading clients
- A challenging and gratifying mix of project work and business development
- Personal training opportunities and a career counseling program
- Very strong team culture among supportive colleagues, where team spirit and cooperation are highly valued and rewarded
- A dynamic workplace where your work / life balance matters
- 5+ years of working experience from consulting within the financial sector
- Experience from leading sales related activities within consulting
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written Swedish or English (preferably both)
Professional skill requirements
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships
- Existing Nordic professional network
- Ability to understand business challenges and explain how our offerings and services provide value
- Proven ability in leading clients, teams and motivating others to act including planning/structuring overall project activities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to structure complex issues and tasks. Action oriented, driving and with a high energy level.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Prior consulting experience is crucial
To apply, attach CV and preferably also cover letter and academic degree certificate/s. We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +46 8 451 30 00
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Workday Certified Data Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal - QA/Test Lead
SAP Customer and Logistics Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.