- Industry Group ‘Resources’
Skilled Consulting Manager focused on the Utilities industry
Driving engagement and satisfaction with an enhanced digital customer experience
Disruptive technologies, soaring consumer expectations and channel proliferation have made the ever evolving landscape of consumer interaction increasingly difficult to navigate. Many utilities are being challenged to constantly redefine channel strategies and capabilities to keep pace. Indeed, rapid development and diversification of interaction options present challenges around which channels to use, when to use them and how to seamlessly integrate interactions to deliver a consistent, tailored customer experience. At the same time the companies are facing the challenge to find new markets, business models and transform their organization to fit into the new.
We are transforming our resource practice into a customer centric, agile and responsive business with the focus on supporting our clients in their digital transformation. We believe that enabling innovation and creativity in our people is key to delivering cutting edge, first class digital solutions to our clients
In this position you will be a part of the Resources operating group within Accenture Consulting and work with key industry players in the utilities sector around the world. You will get the opportunity to develop innovative strategies, help business in digital transformation, improving operations and offer value creating solutions that span the entire value chain.
You will have the opportunity to both sell and deliver projects that will generate value for our clients and develop long term client relationships. In addition to working with local colleagues, you will be in close collaboration with our Nordic, European and global industry experts.
You will be based in our office in Stockholm and we expect that your expertise will be required in other Nordic countries, therefore some travel can be expected.
- Lead and advice our Nordic utility clients through their digital transformation
- Develop, shape and sell projects to potential clients within Accenture’s Resources practice
- Lead with specialist knowledge in client proposal work articulating Accenture’s value proposition to the overall engagement in the utilities retail space
- Develop thought capital around current and emerging topics in the utilities area and contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-Views on trends and issues
- Lead strategies that will maximize operational capability during and following system activation
- Manage projects to ensure that budget, schedule and scope meet program expectation
Why to join Accenture Resources group?
We offer you:
- A great opportunity for you to take part in our accelerating journey to grow the Utilities practice in the Nordics
- An environment that encourages and recognizes innovative ideas, creativity and proactive thinking
- To work with the best and most innovative people in the business and the leading companies in their domain
- Excellent possibilities for learning and knowledge gain, resulting in a great possibility to grow both as a person and a professional
- A compensation package which includes competitive salary with extensive benefits, that supports you across your different stages of life
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Several years of progressive experience in consulting and delivering diverse projects within the Utilities industry
- Functional understanding of the industry demonstrated through experience with leading utilities around globe
- Demonstrated expertise in leading diverse teams
- Experience in working with digital, analytics and customer operations
- Strong analytical skills - can find, understand and analyze things that are not obvious or lie behind the surface.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Swedish.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Positive attitude, open and inspiring personality, strong in building relationships.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, ethnicity, culture, age etc. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.